Cancelled Westworld (Season 4) [HBO]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Westworld
coming to HBO in October 2016.

Westworld' is a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the future of sin. The one-hour drama features actors Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Evan Rachel Wood, James Marsden, Thandie Newton, Jeffrey Wright, Rodrigo Santoro, Shannon Woodward, Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, Angela Sarafyan, and Simon Quarterman.

Jonathan Nolan serves as executive producer/writer/director; Lisa Joy as executive producer/writer; executive producers are J.J. Abrams, Jerry Weintraub, and Bryan Burk.

'Westworld' is inspired by the film of the same name, written and directed by Michael Crichton.

westworld-logo-1.jpg

Last edited:
All we need to top of the weekend is for Marvel to officially release the Infinity Wars trailer... doesn't look like it's going to happen though unfortunately. :(

Watching the season 2 trailer has actually made me want to rewatch season 1... such an awesome show! :D
I've been refreshing ComingSoon.net every 5 minutes or so with the hopes of the HD trailer for Infinity Wars! :emb: :D

Same here, I'm also thinking about rewatching Season 1! :hungry:
giphy.gif

But tonight belongs to GAME OF THRONES! :woot: HELL YEAH! :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I watched the first episode of this. Different but very good. I've read all of Michael Crichton's books and this book was awesome. The show not quite as good as the book but still worth watching now that Game of Thrones season is over.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I watched the first episode of this. Different but very good. I've read all of Michael Crichton's books and this book was awesome. The show not quite as good as the book but still worth watching now that Game of Thrones season is over.

This is a lot different then the book and the movie.
The show gets better as it goes on. keep with it... and keep your thinking cap on.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Fantastic first episode for the second season. There was no messing about... they got stuck right in and I was hooked throughout!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw