Cancelled Westworld (Season 4) [HBO]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Westworld
coming to HBO in October 2016.

Westworld' is a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the future of sin. The one-hour drama features actors Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Evan Rachel Wood, James Marsden, Thandie Newton, Jeffrey Wright, Rodrigo Santoro, Shannon Woodward, Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, Angela Sarafyan, and Simon Quarterman.

Jonathan Nolan serves as executive producer/writer/director; Lisa Joy as executive producer/writer; executive producers are J.J. Abrams, Jerry Weintraub, and Bryan Burk.

'Westworld' is inspired by the film of the same name, written and directed by Michael Crichton.

westworld-logo-1.jpg

Last edited:
BTS of the Season Finale:

If you watched the Finale. Make sure you watch AFTER the credits.

Thoughts on this season guys?

Personally I LOVED season one but this season didn't do much for me. There were some good moments... and I was hoping the finale would "bring it home". But it didn't.
The overly complicated timeline for this season didn't really serve a purpose. I think they dropped the ball on this show. Very disappointed right now.
I'm curious if anyone feels the same?

Personally I LOVED season one but this season didn't do much for me. There were some good moments... and I was hoping the finale would "bring it home". But it didn't.
The overly complicated timeline for this season didn't really serve a purpose. I think they dropped the ball on this show. Very disappointed right now.
You're certainly not alone! It started off decent and there were definitely some really great moments throughout, but like you said... the timeline became way too complicated. I actually got bored midway through the season and haven't even bothered to watch the last few episodes, simply because it got to the point where I felt I could spend that time watching/doing something else lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
You're certainly not alone! It started off decent and there were definitely some really great moments throughout, but like you said... the timeline became way too complicated. I actually got bored midway through the season and haven't even bothered to watch the last few episodes, simply because it got to the point where I felt I could spend that time watching/doing something else lol.

I'd still say its still worth finishing. If you've gone that far, might as well complete the season.

I think one of my main problems with this season is that I read a few theories earlier on and some of them were better then what ended up happening. Maybe if I hadn't done that, my expectations for what would happen might have been lower.

Anyways, I'm still going to watch next season. Lets just call this a sophomore slump.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'd still say its still worth finishing. If you've gone that far, might as well complete the season.

I think one of my main problems with this season is that I read a few theories earlier on and some of them were better then what ended up happening. Maybe if I hadn't done that, my expectations for what would happen might have been lower.

Anyways, I'm still going to watch next season. Lets just call this a sophomore slump.
Hmm maybe I will then... but I honestly got bored long before I eventually stopped watching and only continued in the hope that it would improve, which it didn't IMO.

Oh right haha. I used to do the same with Lost, but soon learned my lesson and stopped reading theories... either they would be better than what actually happened or they'd end up being spot on and spoil the surprise lol.

There's so many TV shows nowadays that it's impossible to watch them all, so if I'm not 100% enjoying a show, then I'll quit it and move on to the next one... I'm afraid to say that's probably now the case with Westworld.

• Thanks
BTS of the Season Finale:

If you watched the Finale. Make sure you watch AFTER the credits.

Thoughts on this season guys?

I definatly enjoyed season 1 more than 2. I did like season 2 but it felt like a drag in parts. I must admit to getting confused at certain parts. It had enough decent episodes to keep me watching though. I though the whole episode about the Indian felt out of place and was a little dull. I will watch season 3 but I’m hoping they keep it simpler so we have a clue what’s going on!

• Thanks