What are you buying next for your Home Theater(s)?

Got a new surround sound earlier this year ( B&W MT-50 SPEAKER PACKAGE & ONKYO 818 RECEIVER ) looking at an oppo 103 blu ray and saving for a 65inch 4k tv hope to get it around August 2014 -hope the price comes down by then

Had a bit of a Xmas treat to myself and upgraded from a 42" Panasonic Plasma to a 47" LG LED 3D TV and a Sony BDP-S790 Blu-Ray which has been modded for region free playback :D

"What are you buying next for your Home Theater(s)?"

Does buying some gaffa tape to 'tone down' my 2year old son count? Either way there is no 'off' button to this system, plus its too late to get a refund.

Reactions: blurayhunter
This fall I plan to upgrade my TV and speakers.

I'm going with the GoldenEar Triton Two Towers for my L/R front., Superstat 60c for my center and Superstat 3 for my surrounds.

I've yet to decide on the TV, but I have found the company that I plan to hire to mount/calibrate the set, install a receptacle behind the TV and run my HDMI in wall.

Looking for TVs in the 65"-75" range and I'm leaning towards Panasonic (if I can find their ZT series by then), Samsung or Sharp.

Small things right now....got some ethernet cables and switch to run from modem. Going to try it out vs. wireless for streaming, lol.

Well. I was holding out hope that Dune would release their Dune HD Max 3D that was shown off over a year ago at CES. But since that is apparently vaporware, I'll need to track down another media player.

Plans for 2014

This year my main aim is to get a PS4 and probably a dedicated Blu Ray player. Yes I know the PS4 plays Blu Rays but im also planning on getting a second TV to the side of my main which will be used as another monitor for video editing purposes and also to watch movies while gaming (I'm a man and I can Multitask.....Does that make me weird?)

At the moment I am fixing my HT in my cellar. Maybe it´s my age but I am getting sentimental and buying old speakers again.

I just bought Mirage OM-9 as front speakers, Mirage OM-C2 as center and a Paradigm Ps 1200 as subwoffer. Gonna track down surrounds and that´s it when it comes to speakers. I got old cables in a box, some Audioquest ones.

Then I will upgrade my projector and I am looking at a JVC X35 with a nice 2.35:1 screen. Might just have to buy an Oppo 103 also in the process. :)