What Are You Watching Right Now?

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Catch-all general chat for any content you are watching (movies,tv,sports,online etc).

simspons_watching_tv_wallpaper_-_1024x768.jpg

I love watching tv while surfing the internet.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Currently watching U.S.A vs Nigeria friendly match.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just watching the first episode of 11.22.63 - not sure what I think of it yet, I like time travel tv/films but there are little things in the first episode where I keep saying to myself (in my head) "that was stupid" but I'll keep watching and see how it goes, 50/50 at the mo :)

Reactions: PunkNinja
Nah, doesn't look like my sort of thing to be honest dude... but then I've been wrong before, so may give it a go if you recommend it. ;)

If you like Disney's fairy tales, you'll enjoy it. I know I am. :)

Without diving into spoiler territory :p

It's about your beloved and not so beloved Disney characters (Snow White - Maleficent - Jiminy Cricket - Geppetto/Pinocchio - Robin Hood etc...). And the following sums it up nicely from wikipedia "The show takes place in the fictional seaside town of Storybrooke, Maine, whose residents are characters from various fairy tales transported to the "real world" and robbed of their real memories by a powerful curse. Episodes typically feature a primary storyline in Storybrooke , as well as a secondary storyline from another point in a character's life before the curse was enacted."

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles