Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Mine are ...

Runts
Sweet tarts
Starburst
Almond Joy

then pretty much anything else I'm in the mood for ...

I dont eat candy very often, and its usually an impulse buy for the moment ... but those first 3 are usually the winners of the impulse.

Snickers
Reeses
German or Swiss Chocolate
Haribo Gummy Candies
Old school popcorn popped at home from kernels (when it's 'movie time'):)

I really don't discriminate. Skittles, Starburst, anything Reese's, Twix, Whatchamacallits, Necco Wafers. But I don't think anything can top:

snoop_dogg_and_sour_nerds.jpg

any flavor Nerds

That is a HUGE box of Nerds. I am a sucker for Sour Skittles, but that would be overkill.

Candy usually goes hand-in-hand when I go catch a movie, so I gotta go with:
Raisnets (they go great with popcorn)
M&M's - peanut or plain
Junior Mints (always a fav)
Staburst and Skittles in small amounts (for whatever reason, fruity candy fills me up quickly)

Reese's cups are my fav but snickers are a close second. I go for Hot Tamales if not wanting chocolate!

Oh, I recently "discovered" the Ferrero's Happy Hippos when I went to England and, gosh, I wish we had these in Brazil.. :joy:

snickers and home made popcorn popped old school in a pot with oil:)

::: Digitalbabe :::

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

Reeses
Butterfinger
Crunch N' Munch

I used to love candy corn as a kid, but this is one of those candies that did a complete reversal and is now pretty disgusting.

Oh, I recently "discovered" the Ferrero's Happy Hippos when I went to England and, gosh, I wish we had these in Brazil.. :joy:

The Happy Hippos are one of my favourites too! Also Kinder Suprise Eggs, Chocolate Orange and Dairy Milk. I also love 7 bello sweets but they are aren't available here, only in brazil!

Reactions: Sammy
I'm more of a chip eater but i used to be hooked on Fannie May's Black Walnut Nougat until they stopped making them (I must have been the only one buying them)

dark chocolate these days is currently:
DarkQuinoa-98x190.png

41OPliqQMrL.jpg

I'll stick to regular candy and candy bars since my tastes go toward the high end of the dark chocolate world when I want something particularly great.

As for stuff you can get fairly easily:

Mr. Goodbar
Kit Kat
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Almond Joy
Trader Joe's Mango Mango fruit chews with probiotic yogurt (made with glucose so they don't give you diabetes)
Hershey's Chocolate Bar with Almonds (always solid and simple yet delicious)

Those are my current favorites from regular fare when I'm not instead picking up chocolate at obscene prices ($7 for 3 ounces or less).

I'm a Candy freak!!!!!! :naughty: I love all kinds, but my favorites are the Mexican Goodies! :scat: Peanut Mazapans and Mango Chili Pops are the best!!!!!!!! :bow:

picture.php

picture.php