What did you get at Mondo Con'15?

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
I didn't went to MondoCon :(:(:(

But I was able to cop a MondoCon print just now at the Mondo Store when their leftovers went online. My first Mondo Print and my heart is still beating like a techno beat :drool::drool::drool:

The Rocketeer - Regular print - by Martin Ansin

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,640 0 0
I didn't went to MondoCon :(:(:(

But I was able to cop a MondoCon print just now at the Mondo Store when their leftovers went online. My first Mondo Print and my heart is still beating like a techno beat :drool::drool::drool:

The Rocketeer - Regular print - by Martin Ansin

Looks amazing. Would love that

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
Second MondoCon online releases are live and I was able to cop the other print I really wanted.
Can't believe my luck :oohyeah: My second Mondo print overall. A little bit ackward that I'm the only one posting here but I'm happy as **** :woot:

Mulholland Drive - regular - by Kevin Tong

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
Bravo on scoring another mondo drop @dan8885 :thumbs:
You will have to put up some pics when you get both in hand!
Thanks buddy :thumbs: Both orders puts a smile on my face for days, I think I'm addicted and I hope the luck will stay with me :oohyeah:

I definitely will! But it takes some time. I asked for merge both orders to save shipping and they'll do but they ship it at last then. So it's out of their 3-4 weeks shipping frame...

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member

Jock took commissions for Mondo Con early on and I got my blank back of Jaws SteelBook to have a sketch instead of on paper. Looks fab! So I waited a while before getting it in person at the Con.

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

Jock took commissions for Mondo Con early on and I got my blank back of Jaws SteelBook to have a sketch instead of on paper. Looks fab! So I waited a while before getting it in person at the Con.
You're gonna have @Aniv stalking you in no time, man. ;)

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
He'll probably tell me how its now worth less cause someone marked all over it and offer me half the retail price. :LOL: @tridon

And then he'll snap his fingers :blackalien: and I'll go into trance mode and slowly hand over the steel for a $10 bill. :android:

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,860 0 0

That's awesome @Wreck! Definatly a one of a kind Steelbook!:thumbs:

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Reactions
11,227 0 0
He'll probably tell me how its now worth less cause someone marked all over it and offer me half the retail price. :LOL: @tridon

And then he'll snap his fingers :blackalien: and I'll go into trance mode and slowly hand over the steel for a $10 bill. :android:
@tridon @Wreck now now! I am always fair with my offers!! I would offer at least $43 shipped for that damaged steel. Nothing some rubbing alcohol cannot fix :cold: