What did you get at Mondo Con'15?

I didn't went to MondoCon :(:(:(

But I was able to cop a MondoCon print just now at the Mondo Store when their leftovers went online. My first Mondo Print and my heart is still beating like a techno beat :drool::drool::drool:

The Rocketeer - Regular print - by Martin Ansin

ansin_rocketeer_finalapproved_1024x1024.jpg

I didn't went to MondoCon :(:(:(

But I was able to cop a MondoCon print just now at the Mondo Store when their leftovers went online. My first Mondo Print and my heart is still beating like a techno beat :drool::drool::drool:

The Rocketeer - Regular print - by Martin Ansin

ansin_rocketeer_finalapproved_1024x1024.jpg

Looks amazing. Would love that

Second MondoCon online releases are live and I was able to cop the other print I really wanted.
Can't believe my luck :oohyeah: My second Mondo print overall. A little bit ackward that I'm the only one posting here but I'm happy as **** :woot:

Mulholland Drive - regular - by Kevin Tong

MULHOLLAND_0000_REGULAR_1_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: Flloydo and justboy
Bravo on scoring another mondo drop @dan8885 :thumbs:
You will have to put up some pics when you get both in hand!

Thanks buddy :thumbs: Both orders puts a smile on my face for days, I think I'm addicted and I hope the luck will stay with me :oohyeah:

I definitely will! But it takes some time. I asked for merge both orders to save shipping and they'll do but they ship it at last then. So it's out of their 3-4 weeks shipping frame...

He'll probably tell me how its now worth less cause someone marked all over it and offer me half the retail price. :LOL: @tridon

And then he'll snap his fingers :blackalien: and I'll go into trance mode and slowly hand over the steel for a $10 bill. :android:

Reactions: tridon and Aniv
He'll probably tell me how its now worth less cause someone marked all over it and offer me half the retail price. :LOL: @tridon

And then he'll snap his fingers :blackalien: and I'll go into trance mode and slowly hand over the steel for a $10 bill. :android:

@tridon @Wreck now now! I am always fair with my offers!! I would offer at least $43 shipped for that damaged steel. Nothing some rubbing alcohol cannot fix :cold:

Reactions: tridon and Wreck