What is the Dojo? Read Here

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The Ninja Dojo is where our forum community awards go when they are retired and locked in the dojo until the Ninja lets them back out.

So get your awards in quick stealth action, as you never know when it'll get thrown into the Dojo!

Last edited:
250px-Subzero_mkvsdc.jpg
vs
Scorpion_MK-A.png

A great battle long ago. :D

"Finish him"

Do we have to get the award before it goes into the vault or just have entered?

attack of the Foot

Do we have to get the award before it goes into the vault or just have entered?

attack of the Foot

according to Wreck, no. You just need to get the post up. But you'd be able to still get votes and ideally add photos as necessary.

Will I be able to make some small post now and after dojo time edit it adding more photoes?

It looks like I need to gather all that modest sucker punch stuff to be pictured together, so that the award would not be wasted.

when will some of these awards be coming out of the dojo??

would like to post photos of my collections for

Batman Award
Captain America Award
Thor Award
Transformers Award

can i add a request please .. i did put a place holder in for potc , but when the board crashed my post got deleted .. any chance of opening that back up :) pretty please

Please get Alien and Predator awards going again, Alien, Aliens and AVP have had releases.
Prometheus is out soon, also Predator has had a double release in Germany and UK,
Other countries have it released as well I think? Predators is really rare now so to get all these steels together would be quite something. And don't forget how awesome the Aliens vs Predator steel is from the game! :D

New Awards have been posted! Now who will be next lucky Ninja to read this post .... Whoever posts first gets to choose one Award to come out the Dojo and be active until Jan 5th.

Choose wisely as there will be Ninja's after you. :p