What is the movie name help

Jul 13, 2016
United kingdom
There's this space movie I watched when I was younger

At the end they landed the space shuttle on the freeway or motorway

Plus there's a scene were the guy goes outside and his sute rips and he only just makes it back inside

Anyone no the movie name please

• Thanks
Reactions: icharlie17
SpaceCamp with Kate Capshaw was a movie I loved growing up. ;)
I don't remember how they made it back though. Been too long since I've seen it. Need to look into fixing that...

SpaceCamp with Kate Capshaw was a movie I loved growing up. ;)
I don't remember how they made it back though. Been too long since I've seen it. Need to look into fixing that...

The movie is just like gravity were the space shuttle gets destroyed by flying odjects and then they have to fix it to make it back to earth

I don't remember those 2 scenes but I remember about Spacecamp. Watch the preview maybe that will remind you if this is it ?

Bunch of Kids get shipped into Space when they were not supposed to and have to make it back as far as I can remember.

I don't no what era but all I can remember from the movie was that a man went outside and his sute got ripped and his oxygen was leaking out but he made it back inside. Also I can remember the end were they landed the space shuttle on the freeway or moteway. The space shuttle only stop when it hit a bridge