What is your favorite Criterion Artwork?

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Question is simple, but the answer not. Criterion does a tremendous job with their Artwork selection.
Theres quite a few I would love to get as a print on the wall. And I still need to get the beautiful Hardcover Book "Criterion Designs" with a selection of 30 years of Criterion Design plus supplemental art, and never-before-seen sketches and concept art (Purchase Link)

I'm curious to know what your favorite artworks are from Criterion releases?

Attachments

• criterion designs.jpg
    criterion designs.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 517
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing @Last Lizard :thumbs:

Magnificent Obsession is a BEAUTY! Didn't even know the movie. Went on my wish list with Vampyr!

Sword of Doom is also on my list for this months 50 % off sale.

Those Seijun Suzuki movies are excellent. Got Tokyo Drifter & Branded to kill and I really hope they release the others on Blu-ray soon.

Thanks for sharing @Last Lizard :thumbs:

Magnificent Obsession is a BEAUTY! Didn't even know the movie. Went on my wish list with Vampyr!

Sword of Doom is also on my list for this months 50 % off sale.

Those Seijun Suzuki movies are excellent. Got Tokyo Drifter & Branded to kill and I really hope they release the others on Blu-ray soon.

Magnificent Obsession is quite gushy and melodramatic, though not as overbearing as many other Rock Hudson movies so hopefully you enjoy it when you get around to it. :D

My favourite Suzuki film is actually Pistol Opera... would love Criterion to pick it up! Agree with you though I'd like the full existing lineup to get a Blu release.