What is your Favorite Pizza joint? 'Pics'

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
After I took my kids to the Children's Museum we headed over to a place called Papa Murphy's Pizza. :OMG: it was soooo gooood! I bought just a regular cheese pizza because that's all my daughter will eat. For me and my son though I bought a Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza. :OMG: :OMG: it was the best Pizza I've ever had.

chicago_style.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After I took my kids to the Children's Museum we headed over to a place called Papa Murphy's Pizza. :emb:mg: it was soooo gooood! I bought just a regular cheese pizza because that's all my daughter will eat. For me and my son though I bought a Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza. :emb:mg: :emb:mg: it was the best Pizza I've ever had.

MainStuffedChicagoStyle.sflb.ashx

By far and away the best quality and tasting toppings i've ever had for a pizza. This is probably my favorite place to buy pizza from.

thm_pza_bbq_ckn_bacon.jpg

We dont have many non franchise pizzeria around the way but Papa John's "BBQ Chicken & Bacon" :drool: with Garlic Sauce... :drool: but you have to eat it every blu moon because once you get use to the flavor explosion you take it for granted! Wish we had Papa Murphy's :drool: that looks like Man v. Food! :drool:

A lot of pizza joints here in Sweden.

The most popular pizza in Sweden is Kebab pizza, also one of my favorites :)

RHi84.jpg

HICjm.jpg

No offense, but I hope they taste better than they look.

My favorite pizza place is Pizza Delight, their pizza sauce is the best I have ever tasted and the garlic cheese fingers are superb!

Hey cyberef, what's on those pizzas?

I would have to say that my favorite pizza joint would be Pizzeria Nikolai on the island of Suomenlinna just of the coast of Helsinki, Finland. It's my favorite not just for the pizza but the location. You have to walk all the way across the island to get to it, they have very nice outdoor seating and the indoor part of the restaurant is built into the fort walls. Very cool. On a clear summer day the views are beautiful. We actually went there for lunch right before I asked my wife to marry me:) Here's my pic (not from right before the proposal, I was too nervous to have my camera out:p It's from a previous year as we have been over there before to stay with her grandmother) Anyway... tuna and pineapple with Jaffa to drink.

1345128521660.jpg

Pizzeria_Nikolai.jpg
(second pic is from here)

At first I was very skeptical about tuna on a pizza but now I'll sometimes buy a frozen cheese pizza and put tuna on it since no one around here in Ohio puts tuna on pizza that I know of:rolleyes:

My favorite pizza place state side is definitely Jets Pizza. Their square deep dish pizza is amazing. And you can "flavorize your crust for free" they have 8 different crust flavors, my favorite being cajun. They actually do an "8 corner" pizza so that you can maximize your crust area:)

Last edited:
Favorite-Margherita-fresh tomatoes, mozarella and basil. But I also enjoy Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers, and Spicey Sausage.

A lot of pizza joints here in Sweden.

The most popular pizza in Sweden is Kebab pizza, also one of my favorites :)

RHi84.jpg

HICjm.jpg

Cyberef that pizza actually looks really good. That looks like a homemade pizza. It looks like cucumber and tomatoes on top, a nice combination. I love tomatoes on pizza. Wow, looking at those makes me hungry all over again and I just had BBQ ribs too. :drool:

Not too fussed about the topping... I will only eat pizza which is proper THIN CRUST.

Saying that I actually prefer the stromboli pizza lately. (probably because I've been to Sicily a few times now! ) :

Stromboli+008.jpg

Stromboli+016.jpg

I should charge you for looking at this masterpiece! :LOL:

Original Finnish pizza
kotipizz 66.jpg

Locations all over the world (but not in you home town )

Attachments

• kotipiza.jpg
    kotipiza.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: steelbook95060
Not eating pizza right now, so don't have pictures, but ever since I found Dominos pizza that's been my favourite place!

dominos_pizza_logo_2554.gif

The chains in the UK aren't very good, the USA certainly puts us to shame when it comes to pizza