What is your favourite record label?

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
I'm not usually a fan of particular labels, but Frontiers Records release so many albums I like that I check out anything they release. Does anyone else here to the same with other labels?

I loved certain labels back in the day, but anymore, i buy more stuff from smaller independant bands/labels. My favorite label right now has got to be Razor To Wrist Records. It is a label that was started by Todd Smith and Jasan Stepp, both previous members of the bands Dog Fashion Disco and The Alter Boys. So far they have only released a few of their projects (El-Creepo!, Polkadot Cadaver, and Knives Out!), but they have other bands they will be releasing things from.They were signed to Rotten Records for many years, but got tired of the labels bullshit, so they started their own.

L-150-689-001.jpg

I'd probably go with Roadrunner Records but tbh I'm not generally a fan of record labels. I'm more a fan of artists.

For me has to currently be J00F run by John '00' Fleming a Progtressive Trance DJ. Every release on his label these last 3-4 years has been sublime!!

Mute maybe : depeche mode, crime and the city solution, nick cave and the bad seeds, afghan whigs, trent reznor & atticus ross, new order etc etc ....