What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Again I am telling you on ebay you can check all sold and listed items. With the results showing for at the very least the past few months, as I see results from last year..... The results will also show any sold on international ebay sites.... There is nothing for that price, unless they called it something obscure like vampire movie series or something stupid like that...Because there is nothing for "from dusk till dawn" "from dusk till dawn trilogy" "Dal Tramonto All'Alba" or "Dal Tramonto All'Alba La Trilogia"...

Furthermore there is NO EBAY IN HUNGARY..... Ebay has plenty of international sites..... Hungary is definitely not one of them.... As you can see here...

View attachment 366663

So I think either you are completely mistaken or maybe thought that's what you saw......

Now there was a From Dusk till Dawn Titty Twister Edition sold new for around that price maybe that's what you're thinking of.

I never said there was an ebay site in hungary only the seller was from there,and i know about the titty twiste edition blu ray right? have owned that for years.

I never said there was an ebay site in hungary only the seller was from there,and i know about the titty twiste edition blu ray right? have owned that for years.

Yep in January and from hungary was available on most ebay sites so worldwide. 80 something pounds uk or there about or 119 usd.

You said "from Hungary, and available on most ebay sites worldwide"....... You are clearly implying ebay Hungary.... more so then the seller is just from Hungary.

"Again I am telling you on ebay you can check all sold and listed items. With the results showing for at the very least the past few months, as I see results from last year..... The results will also show any sold on international ebay sites.... There is nothing for that price, unless they called it something obscure like vampire movie series or something stupid like that...Because there is nothing for "from dusk till dawn" "from dusk till dawn trilogy" "Dal Tramonto All'Alba" or "Dal Tramonto All'Alba La Trilogia"..."

Here I then told you that you can easily check on ebay for both listed and sold items. You will get a list for both, of all locally and internationally posted and sold..... Still there is NO listing as you have described from any "ebay sites so worldwide".... Hence you must have been confused or mistaken!

Hahahaha I know some people seen to get things confused and go back on what they say... lol Damn Deckard I knew I should have got that one from ebay Afganistan!! lmmfao

This was on ebay Afganistan brand new for like 99 cents for a whole year. Anyone who paid more is a fool I tell you! :rofl:
I saw that Afghanistan edition... I was going to buy it until I realised it was just a box of sand, you know... because the Titty Twister would be outlawed there... because of the booze and boobs... I'll get my coat.

I saw that Afghanistan edition... I was going to buy it until I realised it was just a box of sand, you know... because the Titty Twister would be outlawed there... because of the booze and boobs... I'll get my coat.

Hahahaha damn I guess I was the too late with that Ebay Afghanistan one..... Now it's selling for 72 virgins I missed my chance!!

Still proving a point as I said the seller listed it in an obscure way... "From Dusk Till Dawn ITALY" Is not the right description of the item. Not a way most looking for it would search for it, and would not come up unless you looked for it exactly like that. Once I search with that exact description it came up. Sold Jan 15, 2018 , 10:10AM. Thanks for sharing the link.

Still proving a point as I said the seller listed it in an obscure way... "From Dusk Till Dawn ITALY" Is not the right description of the item. Not a way most looking for it would search for it, and would not come up unless you looked for it exactly like that. Once I search with that exact description it came up. Sold Jan 15, 2018 , 10:10AM. Thanks for sharing the link.
I been using bay since the day it started in the usa and before it started in the uk. And i found a lot of rare finds and cheap ones also not movies but my past collections this way.
I used to buy my last collection all from usa and when i gave it up pretty much went all back there again. Also other places around the globe.
So lets say i know how to find things others might not and list things that show what most are looking for.
But bay is changing all the time,but my best deals was always the ones nobody else knew about or very little bidders.
Some people list there items in error,they might think its ok, but not what others are searching for.
I never knew such an edition was out there.

Already released: Carol Plain Archive Deluxe Box
Releasing soon: Wind River The Blu Special Box