What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
That Futureshop Harry Potter Steelbook Bluray Steelbook set is nice. Looks like it still fetches good money though.

Absolutely. that set is worth a fortune!

I'd say $500 or so is pretty reasonable for a sealed FS set. There's lots of people that are asking much more but they aren't getting any buyers.

Looks like the dvd castle with the case is much more limited than the blu Ray release. (Like 2300 for dvd version and like 12000 for the blu Ray one)

I got the scarface humidor. Its very nice.

I'm looking for the Jaws Collectors Box Set Blu-ray with book that came out a couple years ago.

Also the Braveheart box of both BD and DVD (the wooden one)

If anyone has any good leads let me know.

Thanks for the replies re: The Green Mile. I'll check them out.

It has been a full on past two weeks. I've picked up the following:

Basic Instinct Icepick Edition
Get Smart Shoe Phone Edition
Men In Black Field Kit
JFK Ultimate Collectors Edition - DVD
Apocalypse Now The Complete Dossier
Reservoir Dogs Petrol Can Edition
Almost Famous Directors Cut Bootleg Edition w/- Stillwater CD
Pearl Harbor 60th Anniversary Commemorative Gift Set
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Special Edition Gift Set with Exclusive Wand Pens
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince US Death Eater Case
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Death Eater Case
Snatch 2 DVD Set with Poker Set
Forrest Gump 20th Anniversary Chocolate Box Gift Set
Terminator 2 Judgement Day Skull
Spiderman 2 Box Set with statue
Inception Briefcase with Spinning Top

I think my wife might start asking questions...

Well, Reservoir Dogs Petrol Can Edition arrived this morning. One problem... It wasn't the Petrol Can Edition... Just the plain DVD. Even though the photo showed the Petrol Can Limited edition in the sale. I feel cheated.

:( Looks like it will be a return.

Reactions: elle82
Well, Reservoir Dogs Petrol Can Edition arrived this morning. One problem... It wasn't the Petrol Can Edition... Just the plain DVD. Even though the photo showed the Petrol Can Limited edition in the sale. I feel cheated.

Damn youre kidding. So sorry to hear that. Dont leave it though definitely complain and get your money back.

Seems a lot of that going around similar thing just happened with my braveheart no box no sword!!

Seems a lot of that going around similar thing just happened with my braveheart no box no sword!!

Seriously? Ouch. That really sucks. What did they send you, just the standard edition?

I've already contacted the seller and said I want a refund. Funnily enough, they haven't responded, but they were quick to respond when I enquired about the item initially.