What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
I dont own this unfortunately....but seeing yours has made me want it lol

It's really nice, sucks around Christmas time it was on sale for like 60 bucks with shipping..... I had it on my list and I told everyone buying for me if you're not going to get it please let me know and I'll buy it...... no one told me that they weren't so I didn't... and after Christmas it was gone..... I got lucky with this one I only paid about 30 above what it would have cost me retail price with shipping..... So I got lucky... Like I see it sell all the time from 200 all the way past 400....

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
It's really nice, sucks around Christmas time it was on sale for like 60 bucks with shipping..... I had it on my list and I told everyone buying for me if you're not going to get it please let me know and I'll buy it...... no one told me that they weren't so I didn't... and after Christmas it was gone..... I got lucky with this one I only paid about 30 above what it would have cost me retail price with shipping..... So I got lucky... Like I see it sell all the time from 200 all the way past 400....
If i was u i would have just bought it. Even if youd ended up with two u could have sold one! But still what you got it for now was a pretty good deal.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
My top must have which i'm sure i'll never ever get is the Django Unchained Tooth.

Other than that my next 3 are.

Harry potter Wizards box
Saw The final cut edition

And the Suicide squad with harley quinn

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82
My top must have which i'm sure i'll never ever get is the Django Unchained Tooth.

Harry potter Wizards box

Harry potter Wizards box

Harry potter Wizards box

Django Unchained Tooth never even knew there was such edition very cool..