What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Django Unchained Tooth never even knew there was such edition very cool..

Yeh, it was being made and sold by a website called 'mrjohnbox' which no longer exists I don't think. When I discovered it they were sold out. I believe there were only 25 which were custom made but I still think it looks awesome. Theres a few pics and unboxings on google/youtube if you ever want to see.

Yeh, it was being made and sold by a website called 'mrjohnbox' which no longer exists I don't think. When I discovered it they were sold out. I believe there were only 25 which were custom made but I still think it looks awesome. Theres a few pics and unboxings on google/youtube if you ever want to see.
Yes looks cool,one to look out for but at 25 made chances are slim.
Will have to make do with my steekbook with comic which was sold here in australia a good few years back, got one for good price recently sealed but others on bay sell for double.

Bit of advice, I've been waiting for Harley Quinn to drop in price for a while now (But its not), I believe the cheapest it's ever been is around £90. Currently its around £120 for me inc customs fees etc from amazom.com and sold old everywhere else.

It now says 17 in stock, can't decide whether to take the plunge and go for for or wait and hope it drops with the risk of it going out of stock?

Just wondered what other peoples views are?

Not see an ebay price cheaper than £160 either really.

Bit of advice, I've been waiting for Harley Quinn to drop in price for a while now (But its not), I believe the cheapest it's ever been is around £90. Currently its around £120 for me inc customs fees etc from amazom.com and sold old everywhere else.

It now says 17 in stock, can't decide whether to take the plunge and go for for or wait and hope it drops with the risk of it going out of stock?

Just wondered what other peoples views are?

Not see an ebay price cheaper than £160 either really.

In the same boat only opposite, If I get it from the UK I don't have to pay VATs so it's only £90..... But I have to pay for shipping so comes to more then the US version. The US version is 116, and running out also..... What we going to do man, lol

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
In the same boat only opposite, If I get it from the UK I don't have to pay VATs so it's only £90..... But I have to pay for shipping so comes to more then the US version. The US version is 116, and running out also..... What we going to do man, lol
You know if u dont buy it before they run out youll regret it. I know you will. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes

I know it's a tough one!,

However isn't the UK sold out as I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere, I thought amazon US was literally the only retailer left with some in stock! - NOW 16!!

I believe I will cave but will wait till less than 10 in stock I think.

I know it's a tough one!,

However isn't the UK sold out as I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere, I thought amazon US was literally the only retailer left with some in stock! - NOW 16!!

I believe I will cave but will wait till less than 10 in stock I think.

When I typed that to you the UK was still available, is it not now?? It definitely was for me.

• Thanks
When I typed that to you the UK was still available, is it not now?? It definitely was for me.

I've not seen it available in the UK since Feb?, can you check? I'm wondering if i'm looking in the wrong place? I thought the only retailer left was amazon US. Which has now dropped to 15!

I've not seen it available in the UK since Feb?, can you check? I'm wondering if i'm looking in the wrong place? I thought the only retailer left was amazon US. Which has now dropped to 15!

Yes I checked now and sadly at this time, there are only 3rd party sellers...... sometimes they find some in the warehouses and add them. It definitely was from amazon cause it was around £120 and only when I get stuff straight from amazon UK they remove the VATS. So, because there was no VATS for me I remember it cam to about £90..... So that's how I know it was from amazon and not a 3rd party. If I knew I'd have gotten it just cause it's been sold out so long, hahaha. Sorry man guess we both need to get the US version now, lol.

• Thanks
Yes I checked now and sadly at this time, there are only 3rd party sellers...... sometimes they find some in the warehouses and add them. It definitely was from amazon cause it was around £120 and only when I get stuff straight from amazon UK they remove the VATS. So, because there was no VATS for me I remember it cam to about £90..... So that's how I know it was from amazon and not a 3rd party. If I knew I'd have gotten it just cause it's been sold out so long, hahaha. Sorry man guess we both need to get the US version now, lol.
Pretty amazing how much this is selling for now!

Never mind, US it is, but when to cave? Now only 11 in stock! - I checked yesterday and including import fees etc it's £140 for me. I don't know if I can do it though knowing other people have got it for £90.

Never mind, US it is, but when to cave? Now only 11 in stock! - I checked yesterday and including import fees etc it's £140 for me. I don't know if I can do it though knowing other people have got it for £90.

Yes that does suck...... but do you want to pay over £300 when it goes out of print?? Then you'll really be kicking yourself in the butt that you didn't pay the £140... Think about it my friend.

• Thanks
Okay, I've done it! I did one final search everywhere last night, couldn't see anything cheaper than £190 (Ebay), then read review after review on amazon for this specific edition and couldn't see a bad one, quite the opposite really, never seen an edition praised so much (Well maybe a few). I ordered with 9 left.

I've come on this morning and there are only 3!! So if anyone is still waiting they need to be quick.

Okay, I've done it! I did one final search everywhere last night, couldn't see anything cheaper than £190 (Ebay), then read review after review on amazon for this specific edition and couldn't see a bad one, quite the opposite really, never seen an edition praised so much (Well maybe a few). I ordered with 9 left.

I've come on this morning and there are only 3!! So if anyone is still waiting they need to be quick.

told u man you'll feel better when u get it in!

• Thanks