What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Reactions
2,583 0 0
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,861 0 0
Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Reactions
2,583 0 0
Finally got this after wanting it for years! I love this set SO MUCH!!!!! Didn't think in a million years id ever get it! :)

View attachment 316458

@GI_SnakeEyes @Sigill @Phantasmic
Yet another one I told you to get, but now that you got it..... isn't it so worth it?? haha I was going to move mine to the upper shelf I just built but its too big lol!! So I lifted it above my head for no good reason, lol!!

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,345 1 0
Yet another one I told you to get, but now that you got it..... isn't it so worth it?? haha I was going to move mine to the upper shelf I just built but its too big lol!! So I lifted it above my head for no good reason, lol!!
As usual youre right lol! So worth it. :);) I would have thought it would have fit on your new shelf! But yeah its hard to fit in right lol!

Phantasmic

Boooy!
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2015
PA, USA
Reactions
7,169 0 0

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,345 1 0
Id probably say my next HUGE want/need item would be either the Harry Potter Elder Wand set or the Saw Final Trap set.....oh or the Harry Potter Castle set.....i thought the chances of getting the alien one were low but i got that one for less then i thought so anythings possible. Lol

Feb 26, 2017
Reactions
10 0 0
Some times I wonder if the thread should be more like how much $$ are you away from your "must have" item.

Mine is a few hundred. :(

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,345 1 0
Some times I wonder if the thread should be more like how much $$ are you away from your "must have" item.

Mine is a few hundred. :(
I totally understand. Lol. Most of what we really is so expensive right. But sometimes u just have to go for it. @GI_SnakeEyes knows what im talking about lol

SlimJim24

Team Emma
Premium Supporter
Feb 7, 2012
California
Reactions
2,715 0 0
Id probably say my next HUGE want/need item would be either the Harry Potter Elder Wand set or the Saw Final Trap set.....oh or the Harry Potter Castle set.....i thought the chances of getting the alien one were low but i got that one for less then i thought so anythings possible. Lol
Still after the hp ones too.

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,345 1 0
Yeah but we will get them eventually. It's all about patience. Someone will come along needing to sell quick one day.
Absolutely. Like i said i never thought id get the alien head set. Now i have it sitting in my cabinet. So its definitely possible we will get them one day. :)