What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Holy Crap. First Terminator 3 and now this holy grail... I ordered this a few weeks ago from Ebay Italy - how spooky. One of my all time 'Must Have' items too. Paid a small fortune for it but it'll be worth it judging from your pictures. Great find!

View attachment 366353

Hahaha great minds think alike..... I've been watching that MSGROUP88 one for I think about a year..... They did not want to ship to the USA said it was too expensive! I told them I'd pay for all shipping.... They kept flipping back and forth if they'd give it to me or not because they said it's a headache shippin to the USA.... Another one I'm glad you got, and took the option away from me, like the War of the Worlds haha. The one I got, was someone in the US and I got him to really drop the price drastically. So it wound up saving me a few hundred dollars US going with him over msgroup88.

Also Mark covering another thing we were recently talking about....... ONLY thing showing the limited numbered edition is the damn box!!

Hahaha great minds think alike..... I've been watching that MSGROUP88 one for I think about a year..... They did not want to ship to the USA said it was too expensive! I told them I'd pay for all shipping.... They kept flipping back and forth if they'd give it to me or not because they said it's a headache shippin to the USA.... Another one I'm glad you got, and took the option away from me, like the War of the Worlds haha. The one I got, was someone in the US and I got him to really drop the price drastically. So it wound up saving me a few hundred dollars US going with him over msgroup88.

Also Mark covering another thing we were recently talking about....... ONLY thing showing the limited numbered edition is the damn box!!
You definitely did well finding this one. I saw one recently also on Ebay but it had the Titty Twister sign snapped off the model. I wonder how many others of the 700 in the world still exist or have been damaged. It's not often you see this one pop up for sale that's for sure. MSGROUP88 also wouldn't ship to me in Australia. I've got a friend here who's wife is part Italian. I had to get him, to ask her, if she would ask her cousin in Italy, if it would be OK for me to get the item sent to them and then they forward it on to her who would then pass it to me. The things we do for our collections.

You definitely did well finding this one. I saw one recently also on Ebay but it had the Titty Twister sign snapped off the model. I wonder how many others of the 700 in the world still exist or have been damaged. It's not often you see this one pop up for sale that's for sure. MSGROUP88 also wouldn't ship to me in Australia. I've got a friend here who's wife is part Italian. I had to get him, to ask her, if she would ask her cousin in Italy, if it would be OK for me to get the item sent to them and then they forward it on to her who would then pass it to me. The things we do for our collections.

Haha I saw that one too was only like 100 euro..... Worse besides the broken sign..... They DID NOT have the original box anymore...... I mean with out the box there is almost no point as you have no proof or idea what the number is. I honestly don't see anyone buying this unless they are really desperate, haha.

@GI_SnakeEyes great find!!! Very glad you got it! I wanted this edition few years back but now its too big for my collection. There is no place for it in the shelves. I am so happy for you.

Honestly it's really not that large, I was thinking it was going to be a lot bigger from the pictures I've seen b4 getting it. I thinks because it is really well detailed that it just looks a lot bigger then it is..... I would say it's on par with the size of the Saw Final Trap edition.

Thanks for your support, I'm very happy to have it also!!

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
@GI_SnakeEyes great find!!! Very glad you got it! I wanted this edition few years back but now its too big for my collection. There is no place for it in the shelves. I am so happy for you.
Hmmm...maybe i need to hunt it down than...

Here I went a head and took some pictures, and it seems I was pretty spot on with the size comparison between the two sets.....

20180327_164410 (1280x622).jpg
20180327_164547 (1280x564).jpg
20180327_164448 (1280x622).jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: galareta2332
You finally got one!!! Thats awesome!!!

lol yep you know I've been searching forever..... Finally got it, and in near perfect condition.... Can't be mad at that!!

It pops up from time to time for 100 euro, so its not so big problem to get it. But if it will be closer to 50 than i will grab it. @GI_SnakeEyes thanks for inapiration:)

What??? I've almost never seen it that low...... Only broken ones. The only somewhat cheaper ones I have seen will not ship out of Europe!! No matter how much more I'd offer and pay for all shipping material!

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
lol yep you know I've been searching forever..... Finally got it, and in near perfect condition.... Can't be mad at that!!

What??? I've almost never seen it that low...... Only broken ones. The only somewhat cheaper ones I have seen will not ship out of Europe!! No matter how much more I'd offer and pay for all shipping material!
Sometimes it takes ages to get what we want but we always get it lol :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes

You obviously never seen the one a few months ago boxed like new for 119 usd?

You obviously never seen the one a few months ago boxed like new for 119 usd?

Not on the US ebay, because you can see history of recent sales.... and Mark's is the only one that was sold recently, from Italy ebay. So either you are mistaken or it was somewhere else. Of course Mark and I have been looking for this for years but you just happened to see one a couple months ago without either one of us seeing it, in brand new condition for only 119 usd ok.

Congratulations! Looks like a nice item to display. Titty twister, haha. What will they think of next?

Well it's from the movie.... and is freaking awesome, haha!! Great Item to display indeed!

Last edited:
Not on the US ebay, because you can see history of recent sales.... and Mark's is the only one that was sold recently, from Italy ebay. So either you are mistaken or it was somewhere else. Of course Mark and I have been looking for this for years but you just happened to see one a couple months ago without either one of us seeing it, in brand new condition for only 119 usd ok.

Well it's from the movie.... and is freaking awesome, haha!! Great Item to display indeed!

You make any changes to the movie room since I was over?

Yep in January and from hungary was available on most ebay sites so worldwide. 80 something pounds uk or there about or 119 usd.

Yep in January and from hungary was available on most ebay sites so worldwide. 80 something pounds uk or there about or 119 usd.

Again I am telling you on ebay you can check all sold and listed items. With the results showing for at the very least the past few months, as I see results from last year..... The results will also show any sold on international ebay sites.... There is nothing for that price, unless they called it something obscure like vampire movie series or something stupid like that...Because there is nothing for "from dusk till dawn" "from dusk till dawn trilogy" "Dal Tramonto All'Alba" or "Dal Tramonto All'Alba La Trilogia"...

Furthermore there is NO EBAY IN HUNGARY..... Ebay has plenty of international sites..... Hungary is definitely not one of them.... As you can see here...

ebay2.jpg

So I think either you are completely mistaken or maybe thought that's what you saw......

Now there was a From Dusk till Dawn Titty Twister Edition sold new for around that price maybe that's what you're thinking of.