What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

View attachment 289092

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1) Game of Thrones Influencer Wooden Gift Box (damn you @SlimJim24)
3c800120545111.562ed131aa272.png

2) Silent Hill Collector's Limited Edition with statue and 36 page book / Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD

3) SDCC 2012 Exclusive Blade II Blu-Ray with Bonus Blade Reaper Bust (LE 500)

4) The Nightmare Before Christmas Collectors Edition 2-Disc DVD Gift Set + Digital Copy

5) Scarface - Humidor case

Game of Thrones Influencer Wooden Gift Box

That makes two of us,let the hunt begin lol

Reactions: elle82
Yeah my two big wants are the elder wand and the German castle release (the one with the glass around it and a drawer for the movies)

My harry potter collection is already out of control though. Who wants a FS set so I can feel less guilty :p
We both want the same HP sets! lol. I cant find them for a decent price but im not giving up! I always get what i want even if it takes a while. :D;)

View attachment 289092

My list so far...

1) Game of Thrones Influencer Wooden Gift Box (damn you @SlimJim24)

2) Silent Hill Collector's Limited Edition with statue and 36 page book / Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD

4) The Nightmare Before Christmas Collectors Edition 2-Disc DVD Gift Set + Digital Copy

5) Scarface - Humidor case
I'll keep an eye out for u :)

We both want the same HP sets! lol. I cant find them for a decent price but im not giving up! I always get what i want even if it takes a while. :D;)
Im sure it come soon enough shame you never got that message on time with last one as was cheapest i have seen.
There has been at least 5 these past months,hopefully thats not the end of it for a while.
Sometimes people see what they fetch for and then think i could be done with the cash.

Im sure it come soon enough shame you never got that message on time with last one as was cheapest i have seen.
There has been at least 5 these past months,hopefully thats not the end of it for a while.
Sometimes people see what they fetch for and then think i could be done with the cash.
Fingers crossed there will be more that come up cheap enough! Im so jealous of your signed elder wander set. that is amazing!

Fingers crossed there will be more that come up cheap enough! Im so jealous of your signed elder wander set. that is amazing!
Mine was cheap but not that cheap converted in aud. But i suppose cheaper than others i had seen lately.
But one recently sold for £67 in good condition just couple of small marks on mirror and a small crack on wand had no blu rays.
But thats cheapest i have seen one go for i noticed it 2 hrs before it ended.