What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
I use to then when I saw my first bluray I said I'd never buy another dvd, but some of these special editions are really nice. So I'm at a crossroads haha.

yeah it's definitely tough. sometimes (rarely) for like the harry potter castle that comes with the dvds, it's very easy to replace the blu rays with dvds and nobody would ever know. tough choices for sure. i don't see myself buying any dvd ones at any point just because my limited edition collection is so small

good luck with that decision, i don't envy your position.

aren't you planning on getting the humidor? id say that's the top of the top anyway so why not just save for that?

yeah it's definitely tough. sometimes (rarely) for like the harry potter castle that comes with the dvds, it's very easy to replace the blu rays with dvds and nobody would ever know. tough choices for sure. i don't see myself buying any dvd ones at any point just because my limited edition collection is so small

good luck with that decision, i don't envy your position.

aren't you planning on getting the humidor? id say that's the top of the top anyway so why not just save for that?

the Humidor I can get at any time really so, I put it in priority with the better deal, and harder to find items. If that makes any sense lol

Reactions: elle82
I use to then when I saw my first bluray I said I'd never buy another dvd, but some of these special editions are really nice. So I'm at a crossroads haha.
Once u start collecting one particular tyoe of thing u cant stop. so if u get this, youll end up wanting more like this. just get it. lol.

Ok heres my list:

Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Edition

Harry Potter Elder Wand Collection

The Expendables Trilogy With Bust

Star Trek Into Darkness Limited Edition with Star Fleet Phaser

Saw Final Trap Limited Edition

:)

Reactions: SlimJim24
Ok heres my list:

Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Edition

Harry Potter Elder Wand Collection

The Expendables Trilogy With Bust

Star Trek Into Darkness Limited Edition with Star Fleet Phaser

Saw Final Trap Limited Edition

:)

which hogwarts castle are you looking for? i'm assuming the one with that comes with the movies? you can get a replica one for $300 or $400 but it doesn't come with a drawer for the movies.

there's a set with the movies that has glass around it and one without if i'm not mistaken. i want the one with the glass.... just easier to clean.