What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
which hogwarts castle are you looking for? i'm assuming the one with that comes with the movies? you can get a replica one for $300 or $400 but it doesn't come with a drawer for the movies.

there's a set with the movies that has glass around it and one without if i'm not mistaken. i want the one with the glass.... just easier to clean.
Eithe one really. i have both glass cabinets and shelves so i probably wouldn't necessarly need the one with the glass.

Anyone know the going price of the Friday the 13th bluray set and the Halloween 6 lenticular steelbook German release I'm sure can't find any of both
I think the friday the 13th set could go for around $300 ish. :) im not a big steelbook collector so i cant be sure of the value of halloween 6. @Sigill might know. ;)

You both looking at castles? I think I'm gonna skip the castle and only get the elder wand because symmetry is a big deal to me and it would mess up the symmetry for my hp collection cause I'd want them both to be the center piece.

Reactions: elle82
You both looking at castles? I think I'm gonna skip the castle and only get the elder wand because symmetry is a big deal to me and it would mess up the symmetry for my hp collection cause I'd want them both to be the center piece.

No I told you I was only interested in getting the Wand, I'm watching other items that aren't in my top 5 but good prices is they stay low.

Geez your as OCD as me lol!!! Id get both if i could. But price is a big issue.

Do u have any pics up of your HP collection?

so the sad part is i don't because i have no place to display. i have a beautiful print that i don't have framed because i don't have space. i just bought another really nice print that is going to go straight into the portfolio because i just don't have the space for it right now. i'll be moving in a year or two and that will be one of my top priorities.

i have:
two sets of the futureshop steels with shelf (one sealed and one open)
one set of the US best buy steels with shelf
The austrailian slipcase release of harry potter and the half blood prince (sealed) - took me forever to find. wish you guys would have done one for each movie, would have been spectacular
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ince-blu-ray-steelcase-australia.10337/page-2
the JP steelbook for Harry potter and the deathly hallows pt 1
the FR steelbook for harry potter and the deathly hallows pt 2
24x36 harry potter and the sorcerers stone print by ape meets girl
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/harry-potter-by-kevin-wilson-nycc.80988/
two copies of the 24x36 print of harry potter and the deathly hallows (one regular foil and one variant)
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-and-the-deathly-hallows-by-stan-vince.83530/
one set of the target slipcovers (same as the french steels but i was put off by the french text on their steels)

also my parents owe me one of those nice hogwarts train sets (from a deal we made years ago)

Last edited:
so the sad part is i don't because i have no place to display. i have a beautiful print that i don't have framed because i don't have space. i just bought another really nice print that is going to go straight into the portfolio because i just don't have the space for it right now. i'll be moving in a year or two and that will be one of my top priorities.

i have:
two sets of the futureshop steels with shelf (one sealed and one open)
one set of the US best buy steels with shelf
The austrailian slipcase release of harry potter and the half blood prince (sealed) - took me forever to find. wish you guys would have done one for each movie, would have been spectacular
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ince-blu-ray-steelcase-australia.10337/page-2
the JP steelbook for Harry potter and the deathly hallows pt 1
the FR steelbook for harry potter and the deathly hallows pt 2
24x36 harry potter and the sorcerers stone print by ape meets girl
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/harry-potter-by-kevin-wilson-nycc.80988/
two copies of the 24x36 print of harry potter and the deathly hallows (one regular foil and one variant)
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-and-the-deathly-hallows-by-stan-vince.83530/
one set of the target slipcovers (same as the french steels but i was put off by the french text on their steels)

also my parents owe me one of those nice hogwarts train sets (from a deal we made years ago)
Awesome. Its a shame u cant display them right now! Ive got a four shelf glass cabinet full of harry potter stuff. Im not sure how im ever going to be able to fit more in but i will somehow. lol

Awesome. Its a shame u cant display them right now! Ive got a four shelf glass cabinet full of harry potter stuff. Im not sure how im ever going to be able to fit more in but i will somehow. lol

yeah i think i remember the pictures. your stuff looks great!

what i'd really like is some premium steels to be released, but i doubt it will happen since there's like 4 or 5 hp steelbook sets out there already.

oooooo i'd also like a really big really high quality wizards chess board even though i don't play chess i just think it would look great
lol

yeah i think i remember the pictures. your stuff looks great!

what i'd really like is some premium steels to be released, but i doubt it will happen since there's like 4 or 5 hp steelbook sets out there already.

oooooo i'd also like a really big really high quality wizards chess board even though i don't play chess i just think it would look great
lol
Thanks!! Theyre always rereleasing HP steels so u never know!!!
I know theres is a chessboard out. Its quite expensive but really nice. Im not sure if its by the noble collection? Id have to look it up.

I've picked up a few limited editions that I just couldn't pass on the price for. Think I'll also be doing another deal with our friend, have a few great ones that only he can get for me.