What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
I need this Wooden Game of Thrones set...

If anyone has, is thinking about selling or giving away...let me know. Need it...

What is the average price for it?
I would love to have it to get as much signatures on it as possible. I meet a lot of peeps form the cast on conventions it would be great set to get them all combined...

What is the average price for it?
I would love to have it to get as much signatures on it as possible. I meet a lot of peeps form the cast on conventions it would be great set to get them all combined...

sadly to say, there's no average price for this. was never sold in stores so sky's the limit. i've personally sold 2 of them, i'd wager that i'm the only person in the world who has done so. haven't seen one on ebay for months and months...

good luck, just be patient and keep your eyes open. there are 3 people on this forum (that i know of) that have ever had it, and two of them are no longer active.

Well I bought a Jaws set the blu-ray book box set from UK and they used the global shipping program ebay offers ....... a month after supposed receipt date ebay said its lost and ebay refunded me.

So....... Still want that

Well I bought a Jaws set the blu-ray book box set from UK and they used the global shipping program ebay offers ....... a month after supposed receipt date ebay said its lost and ebay refunded me.

So....... Still want that

Man that sucks sorry to hear, I hate when that kind of stuff happens...... I feel your pain brother!!

Last edited: