What is your number one most wanted unreleased blu-ray?

Oct 14, 2011
United Kingdom
Mine has to be 'The Entity' from 1982, love that movie and I think it's definatley worthy of a blu-ray release, considering the hype around Paranormal Activity and the likes....

24l4wig.jpg

(cover made by me for fun) :D

Attachments

• wish1.jpg
    wish1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 288
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Malena (Uncut) in US & UK :naughty:

I completely agree 100%!!! :scat: Monica Bellucci :naughty: :drool: :boobies: :hilarious:

My pick... 2 films that I grew up with and they have a special place in my heart :thumbs: It's just a damn shame they haven't seen the light of day on Blu-Ray! :angry:

My Family (1995)
my_family_mi_familia.jpg

Blood in Blood out: Bound by Honor
blood-in--blood-out-bound-by-honor---movie-poster.jpg

Severance
Dog Soldiers (Region B / Region free)
What Lies Beneath
Eight Legged Freaks
Jeepers Creepers 2
Stephen King's IT
Night of the Living Dead 1990
The Cottage
Wrong Turn series (Region B / Region free)

Just one at the moment ...

RUSH HOUR 2

They released the first one and then the third one, but not the second one?!? I've never figured out what the real issue is behind this and have been putting off buying the other two because I would like the trilogy, thank-you!

Cheers!

Just one at the moment ...

RUSH HOUR 2

They released the first one and then the third one, but not the second one?!? I've never figured out what the real issue is behind this and have been putting off buying the other two because I would like the trilogy, thank-you!

Cheers!

I have to join you on that one, I've been patiently waiting for RH2 for a long time. It's one of my favorites.

In the UK there are two BBC series I would like to see released in Blu-ray:

- Luther (with Idris Elba).... these have been released in Germany but they have been cut. The UK has no Blu for this!

- The Hollow Crown: Feature length adaptations of William Shakespeare's plays..... stars many big UK actors including Jeremy Irons and Tom Hiddleston.

I watched these on BBC HD when they were aired and they were released on DVD but not on Blu Ray. Anyone know why?

Reactions: catcc003
Part 3 is on Blu-Ray! Where the hell is 1 and 2! :angry:

jackass.jpg

jackass-number-two-poster.jpg

These would be FU**ING Awesome! :thumbs:

A UK release of the Adventures in time and space, the one off drama about the inception of doctor who and William Hartnell's time as the lead. Can't believe the BBC released it on Blu ray in America and Canada but not the UK it baffles me when they do this but constantly advertise there HD Programming.