What is your number one most wanted unreleased blu-ray?

Oct 14, 2011
United Kingdom
Mine has to be 'The Entity' from 1982, love that movie and I think it's definatley worthy of a blu-ray release, considering the hype around Paranormal Activity and the likes....

24l4wig.jpg

(cover made by me for fun) :D

Attachments

• wish1.jpg
    wish1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Just one? :banghead: There are so many films I'd love to see on Bluray (Selena, Blood In, Blood Out, My Family, American Me)! :drool:

But the one I want more than anything is...
Cheech & Chong's: UP IN SMOKE! :notworthy: :cool:
cheech and chong.jpg

I fu**ing love that film! :woot: :rofl:
cheech.gif

:D

Reactions: PunkNinja
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Complete Series. I'd settle for the original broadcast ratio remastered (considering the remaster they gave it a few years back turned out to be horrible.)

Considering the fan love that it got this past week for its 20th anniversary, it should be a no-brainer. Sadly, I don't think Whedon has any interest in overseeing it.

Next on the list, maybe even joint first place - The West Wing.

This didn't get a DVD release let alone a Blu-ray release. Shameless Abyss cash in but I enjoyed it

IMG_1534.JPG

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Complete Series. I'd settle for the original broadcast ratio remastered (considering the remaster they gave it a few years back turned out to be horrible.)

Not going to happen. You are talking a Next Generation type remastering and considering they say they lost money on that one, Buffy would be 5 times more expensive to do due to the nature of the extensive special effects which were rendered in SD. I think for the X-Files the few special effects were upscaled. So you're stuck with what we have.