PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
$T2eC16ZHJHkFFluiW-q5BSYQ+uFzYg~~60_12.JPG

Hitman: Agent 47 (2015).

Absolutely ZERO justice done for the games. And if i were to watch it as a standalone movie, it's even worse. I loved the games and Rupert is a good actor. He just wasnt used properly.

Takes a lot for me to hate a film with a passion (there are a few though) but this absolute pile of wank I ripped out of the VHS player, stormed back to Blockbuster and demanded a refund

IMG_4181.JPG

Sister Act. I remember going to see it in the cinema and after 30 minutes the penny dropped. Whoopi i Goldberg dressed as a nun. That was it. That was the joke. Dire beyond belief.
Top Gun: Macho posturing at it's worst and it doesn't help I can't stand Tom Cruise.
Alien 3: How to kill a franchise in one easy lesson. Get someone who has never directed a film before and never bothered to watch the 1st two.
Pretty Woman: an unbelievable premise with a totally unbelievable ending. La La land that is so divorced from reality it's embarrassing.
Titanic: All I'll say is give me 5 minutes of A Night to Remember any day of the week.

Rant over for now. Getting the tablets to get my blood pressure back down..........

Full Monty! hate this leftie propaganda rubbish with absolute vengence. Worst film ever made as far as I'm concerned. After that everything made by Ken Loach, all just utter crap!

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Resident Evil: Afterlife.

I dare call it even a "movie".

You beat me to it, I was gonna say the entire Resi franchise. The thing that gets me is that not only are they bad movies, but they keep on churning out endless fricking sequels. People moan about reboots and remakes but this is one that should have been redone years ago - but they'd have to stop churning them out for 5 minutes to give someone a chance to actually reboot the damn thing :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
Martyrs. Offended my sensibilities in a way I didn't know a movie could... and I've seen some real arty gutter trash. :rofl:
If we are talking about the French version, then I have to disagree.

I'm not usually one for very violent/torture films, but this film still leaves me breathless and facinated.

Its a hard watch IMO, but it left me with a wonderful sense of fulfilment, especially regarding the films completion and open ended finish.

The end/twist was simply stunning!

Brooklyn. Could not understand the raving about it. I went in with an open mind & detested it. Probably doesn't help that I really dislike Saoirse Ronan.

The Human Centipede 2. Just god awful all around for various reasons. I feel like Paranormal Activity is a REALLY overrated movie and franchise as a whole. Not my cup of tea.