What Specific Movies/Games Do You Collect?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I've noticed that many of us make like mini (or big) shrines to certain movies in particular. It can easily be said that we collect cool or sometimes all things for that movie/game etc.

I find cool stuff on the net all the time that may not interest me, but it might interest you!

If you collect things for certain movies, once the dedicated thread for that movie is made you can subscribe to that. However, post what is you collect or always have you eyes out on and perhaps people can tip you when they find something cool.

Here are mine ...

Main:

Inglourious Basterds
Robin Hood (both Prince of Thieves and the Russell Crowe version)
Braveheart
Book of Eli
Ip Man
The Hurt Locker
De Niro & Pacino stuff (All movies but an emphasis on HEAT & Scarface first)

Notable Mentions:

Iron Man
The Dark Knight

I also mark for some movies that I doubt will get any collectibles, unless I find real props. "The Illusionist" , "The Count Of Monte Christo"

Games:

Red Faction, Battlefield, and MGS

Last edited:
I generally collect what interests me (steelbooks, FuturePaks, metalpak), as it comes down to artwork for movies I've enjoyed over the years.

There are some movie/tv shows that I go out of the way to get other types of collectibles for.

The list of exceptions:

Leverage (tv show), Claymore (anime), Underworld (movies), Resident Evil (movies), The Hunger Games (movies).

Of note, I don't have much miscellaneous collectables from my steelbooks. I have a poster from Leverage that has all 5 main characters signatures on it, screen worn clothes from Claudia on Warehouse 13 with COA, and a custom Claymore Clare figure.