What Were Your Top Albums Of 2015?

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Well, 2015 is now over. I thought it may be a good idea to get an idea, of what albums that were released in 2015, people really dug. Plus it's sometimes a good way to find out about new bands, that you may not normally listen to. I'll start it off;

I can only think of 6 albums, that blew me away this year, so here they are, in order

cover.png

91eM3Z1TlaL._SX522_.jpg

915cxZuBmgL._SX522_.jpg

61cTedA4WHL._SX522_.jpg

Baroness - Purple
81SnnHPDDVL._SX522_.jpg

7966578.jpg

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
915cxZuBmgL._SX522_.jpg

one of the best, for sure.

@Sixteenvolt420 - since this is pretty quiet thread - what are you looking for in '17 ?

one of mine is new Rob Zombie.

Definitely the new Rob Zombie, the new Nine Inch Nails. Grabbed the new Anthrax album. It's alright, but not as good as Worship Music was, imo. Then it's pretty much just more stuff that Todd Smith sings for (Knives Out! and Polkadot Cadaver). Knives Out! is his heavy metal project, which features members of his other bands, as well as a member from Hell Yeah and a member from Nothingface. I think those are his only 2 projects that he's putting new albums out for, this year. I think next year he was talking maybe about another Dog Fashion Disco album, and maybe another El-Creepo!. I just don't know how the man can write so much good music, but he does. His projects are some of the most solid albums, through and through, that i've ever heard.

Definitely the new Rob Zombie, the new Nine Inch Nails. Grabbed the new Anthrax album. It's alright, but not as good as Worship Music was, imo. Then it's pretty much just more stuff that Todd Smith sings for (Knives Out! and Polkadot Cadaver). Knives Out! is his heavy metal project, which features members of his other bands, as well as a member from Hell Yeah and a member from Nothingface. I think those are his only 2 projects that he's putting new albums out for, this year. I think next year he was talking maybe about another Dog Fashion Disco album, and maybe another El-Creepo!. I just don't know how the man can write so much good music, but he does. His projects are some of the most solid albums, through and through, that i've ever heard.

new NIN ! wasn't aware of that. wow. definetly looking forward to it !