What's currently on display?

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Alright you guys, the best part about steelbooks isn't the spine, so show us what you've currently got on display, maybe tell us why.

5aw7o.jpg

Shelf 1: Nazis (and why they suck)
Shelf 2: The same story
Shelf 3: Blufans

Whatchoo got?

Quite a hard decision at times. These are the steels I like the most with Amelie being my absolute favourite at the moment. It's just so beautiful I'd even like to take it in bed with me :D:drool: she's just such a nice girl ;)
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I display all of mine like this. I know it's not a good close up, but I have to stand at a distance to get everything in the pic. :)

I reorganize them every so often to freshen things up, but I try to display each shelf in some sort of theme. Blufans, Kimchi, Sci-Fi, etc. There are a few thrown in with others that don't really go with one another, but it couldn't be helped.

8yre9utu.jpg

9yveseve.jpg

I love your setup! I can't wait to get new shelves so I can spread out a little more.

Reactions: Troll2Fan
I love your setup! I can't wait to get new shelves so I can spread out a little more.

Thanks buddy!! I bought my bookcases from IKEA. :) They're the Billy/Benno combo.

The empty bottom right shelf will be used once I run out of display room. I plan to put my least favorite steels on that shelf spine out in order to free up more space.

Reactions: dfoles
I display all of mine like this. I know it's not a good close up, but I have to stand at a distance to get everything in the pic. :)

I reorganize them every so often to freshen things up, but I try to display each shelf in some sort of theme. Blufans, Kimchi, Sci-Fi, etc. There are a few thrown in with others that don't really go with one another, but it couldn't be helped.

8yre9utu.jpg

9yveseve.jpg

STUNNING!!!!! :thumbs: :drool: :drool:

8yre9utu.jpg

9yveseve.jpg

That is very, very impressive. Nicely done! I love the symmetry of it all.

Thanks guys for showing your pictures of your steelbook collections all the best and take care and do carry on with this great hobby wishing use all the best...