What's on your Pull Card?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
View attachment 95148 What Are You Currently Reading?

Aqua Man - New 52
Wolverine series
And different ones here and there.

Attachments

• comic2.jpeg
    comic2.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 490
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I bought Earth 1 ... but havent read. I was picking up a bunch of "The New 52" #1's for long term collection sake.

I think I bought Earth 1 ... but havent read. I was picking up a bunch of "The New 52" #1's for long term collection sake.

Yeah. I got one to keep and one to read. I like the Earth 2 stuff so far. Next month is the introduction to the Green Lantern's powers... :) I can't wait until the intro stuff is out of the way and the story begins. I hope it stays good.

I just read The Walking Dead #100. I had to quit reading about 3/4 through. It was sickening. I've never had a comic book make me feel ill, but my stomach's just turning right now. Honestly, I'm debating whether I even want to read #101 when it's released. :ugh:

I just read The Walking Dead #100. I had to quit reading about 3/4 through. It was sickening. I've never had a comic book make me feel ill, but my stomach's just turning right now. Honestly, I'm debating whether I even want to read #101 when it's released. :ugh:

Hmmm sounds interesting....

I buy the hardback compilations (see my Zombie collection) so I've only got to #84 - cant wait for volume 8 to come out - even then will only be at #96!!!

My wife and I are going to try Damsels and I want to look into a book called CHEW. If you haven't heard of them, they really sound interesting.

My wife and I are going to try Damsels and I want to look into a book called CHEW. If you haven't heard of them, they really sound interesting.

Chew is definitely interesting, but it's not for everyone. I read the first story arc and while I thought it was good, it wasn't something that I wanted to continue with. Hope you enjoy it!

Collecting New Ironman, Amazing Spider-man Back issues as well as Superior Spider-man (kind of diggin the new take on the series all right now), New 52 Batman, New 52 Justice League (Throne of Atlantis story arc). Couple of misc. here and there as well.

Had a chance to finish volume 2 of the Amazing Spider-man Omnibus recently.

Just picked up the Iron Man Omnibus by Layton and Michelinie and can't wait to dig into it!

I'm currently collecting ants and putting them in a jar. And just started to collect graphic novels.

Last edited:
I just collect graphic novels etc at the moment.

Otherwise I get my new stuff digitally to save space.

This is how far I have got with the marvel graphic novel collection:

marvelgfxnov.jpg

Really good quality for a part-work. 60 in total. EEK!

That looks amazing!!! Which graphic novel series is that? I've never seen that series before. :drool:

Beautiful. I hadn't seen that before. Do you plan on collecting the entire set?

Hope so, the missus hasn't complained about it so far...

Tridon said:
That looks amazing!!! Which graphic novel series is that? I've never seen that series before.

It's a Hachette part-works collection, via Panini I think who have the rights to publish Marvel stuff. This collection collects a lot of the important stories like "The Wolverine", X-Men "The Dark Phoenix", Iron Man "Extremis" etc. It's been a great way back into comics for me, it's a tough complicated universe to come back to.

This collection: http://www.graphicnovelcollection.com/collection.html

Been a popular part collection, I so wish they would do a DC collection along similar lines.

The chancers did release a new collection due to this selling so well, which I haven't seen around in the shops: http://www.mightiestcollection.com/

Seems to be more of a collection of stories for various characters. I'm not risking sleeping in the shed for this one...:drool:

I'm also subscribed to the Marvel Graphic Novel collection, my current comic pull list is below

Action Comics
Age of Ultron
Avengers
Batman
Batman and Robin
Batman The Dark Knight
Captain America
Detective Comics
Ghostbusters
Green Lantern
Guardians of the Galaxy
Hawkeye