What's the film game

howiesteed

sex panther ltd .CEO
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2013
burton on trent
This probably had been done before as most of the threads I start usually do but if it hasn't hey

It's just a little game for people that are bored . No prizes just fun

Now you have to guess the film from a picture of the film on your tele box

the first correct answer gets to take the next turn . But you can only take the next turn once the person who posted picture has thanked your post . As in yo say your correct otherwise it will go mental .

For example

If I post a picture loads of people guess some wrong some right the first right answer I will like then that person can only then post a picture for everyone to guess . Not before . I hope that's easy enough to follow .
No weird small movies please fairly well known world wide releases or ones that have had a massive release

On ill start it's easy this one
uploadfromtaptalk1425817389839.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't this be better if it were done by each person writing a brief description of the film, or a scene from it? It is far too easy with pictures.
@JackRegan
The rules that were setup at the outset make it clear that using impossibly cryptic images would make it impossible.
Example: Using a crowd scene from The Bicycle Thief would be impossible to guess. Or expecting someone to guess that a shot of a fire hydrant was from Tree of Life. Many of us can make the game many of degrees harder (without getting too hard) but then the game doesn't move along at all. I, for instance, avoid using classic films because a lot of younger people (sadly) are not versed in classic (or even foreign) films. (I would expect any film shot with Keenan Wynn a dead giveaway- but people not versed in old Hollywood would not know who the hell that is). I try to make it somewhat difficult without being unfair or slowing the game down. The fun (at least for me) is trying to take a shot from a very well known film, and have it seem unrecognizable out of context - or that one movie that you did not know starred someone you like (or a cameo). Or use a shot of one of the recognizable, but secondary players.
IMG_4308.JPG

@JackRegan
The rules that were setup at the outset make it clear that using impossibly cryptic images would make it impossible.
Example: Using a crowd scene from The Bicycle Thief would be impossible to guess. Or expecting someone to guess that a shot of a fire hydrant was from Tree of Life. Many of us can make the game many of degrees harder (without getting too hard) but then the game doesn't move along at all. I, for instance, avoid using classic films because a lot of younger people (sadly) are not versed in classic (or even foreign) films. (I would expect any film shot with Keenan Wynn a dead giveaway- but people not versed in old Hollywood would not know who the hell that is). I try to make it somewhat difficult without being unfair or slowing the game down. The fun (at least for me) is trying to take a shot from a very well known film, and have it seem unrecognizable out of context - or that one movie that you did not know starred someone you like (or a cameo). Or use a shot of one of the recognizable, but secondary players.
View attachment 268653

That's ESCAPE PLAN!