What's The Most Unusual Packaging You've Recvied Your Steels In?

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
Ok, so this is a bit of a strange one but I wanted to know if any of you have ever received your steels in what you'd deem unusual pacakging?

I received my copy of Drive from eBay, and it was just in one of those cheap plastic postal bags and the only protection it had was a T-shirt, yet that's right, rather than wrapping it in bubble wrap the seller stuck it inside a rather thin T-shirt and sent it like that. The T-shirt was so thin that it provided no protection to the steel at all, and I wouldn't mind but it's the tiniest T-shirt in the world, so it's not as if I can at least make use of it!

i bought a steelbook from preloved once, either the person thought himself a comedian or he was just an idiot, but i received my steelbook in a jiffy bag, opened it and tipped it upside down. A steelbook drops out wrapped in a pair of boxers. Never will i purchase a steelbook from preloved again.

Sorry off topic but received a steelbook bought off ebay from a Canadian seller and when I opened it there was a half eaten crisp (I think you call them chips in north America?) WTF.:hilarious:

I posted pics a year and a half or so ago of a package I received from Canada.

The Dark knight Rises steel book was in a regular envelope packed in with a number of those disposal polystyrene plates!!

It arrived in A1 mint condition! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I received my marvel collection steels in a FAMILY GUY DVD collectors set box which originally contained QUAGMIRES BLOW UP DOLL ;).

The packaging smelt of the lovely rubber ;)

Well packed the box was nice still have it keep a couple of OZ metal slips in it.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

i bought a steelbook from preloved once, either the person thought himself a comedian or he was just an idiot, but i received my steelbook in a jiffy bag, opened it and tipped it upside down. A steelbook drops out wrapped in a pair of boxers. Never will i purchase a steelbook from preloved again.

BUT WHERE THEY CALVIN KLEINS.:hilarious:

i received steels, in a box..but i dont know what kind of box it is, its the size of a shoe size box, but i doubt it is for shoes..as it has magnets at the back and front that make the package extend.
and BTW it was the safest packing i every got as it had plenty of polystyrene inside and so hard on the outside. thank you to the member who chose it.

I'm sure i recall someone on here getting there steelbook in a cereal packet, I can't remember who it was though!:p