Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
What's your favorite type and brand of chips? :scat:

Mine are pork rinds. Not really a chip but very good none the less. :movie:

Pork Rinds.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is where the American English war of independence ended and lauguage started.

A Chip is a spud fried till it floats in oil then goes with fish or pizza as a side order
smothered In Baked Beans, Peas, curry Sauce or Gravey.

That pervayed for our eyes to feast on is a CRISP. A posh Crisp but a crisp. Say chip round us and it whould be drenched in ketchup before you could say Qudidich.

Now the hubby has piped up saying that thay are cardboard , He is ifrom Yorkshire dont mind hi they are strange from thire. I personaly LOVE em the hotter the better.

You know us Brits are never happy unless we are moaning , THAT is why you got shut of us in 1783 :D.

I actually don't like spicy chips, I am a wimp I guess... lol. Here are some of my favorites.

Ruffles Sour Cream and Bacon
url
Doritos Zesty Cheese
DSCF3604.JPG
PC Maple Bacon (these are brand new and are very yummy!)
maplebaconchips.jpg
Lays Ketchup
Lays001-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I'm a chips and salsa guy at heart (I have a source for good homemade salsa), but if I'm going for something I can eat plain out of the container, it's between:

ngbbs4b87003ec8ea2.gif

or

pringles_original_mini_ssdmarkets.jpg

Mc donalds frenxh fries...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

French

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Man on 1Wire x 6 3
Chips are my weakness. I love a lot of different kind of chips but I find these to be the best tasting chips ever! Not only do they taste great, they use very basic ingredients, oil, potatoes and salt.

utzchips-002.jpg

Reactions: MK50
My absolute favorites!

View attachment 71282

OH YEAH :thumbs:
At least in Germany

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Chips are my weakness. I love a lot of different kind of chips but I find these to be the best tasting chips ever! Not only do they taste great, they use very basic ingredients, oil, potatoes and salt.

utzchips-002.jpg

If they would survive a trip to me Dariusz :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator: