Where are my steelbooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2013
New York
So I live in Ridgewood, Queens, NY and wanted to get the ET steelbook and the Bourne trilogy steels from Target.

Closest Target with them was Fresh Meadows, Queens. Went there and they're out of stock (or so they told me).

Went home and ordered them online. Next day I checked the tracking and they were dispatched from...

Fresh Meadows, Queens.

Okay, well at least they'll be quick as it's only down the road.

Two days later. Nothing. Checked the tracking and now they're in New Jersey.

Why are they in NJ? They would have to get past me to get there because it's the other side. I could have waved at them as they sailed past.

This does not bode well for my first major batch of steels.:(

When ever i order from yesasia .. they send from hong-kong .. they go to germany then to the uk .. never straight to the uk ...

:dunno: :wtf:

There should be no worries as long as tracking is up to date. Depends on the facility that sorts mail to your part of NY. I have seen this especially if they used media mail ( I do not know what type of service you used for shipping ) and priority. Media is super slow and takes at times more than a week. With priority, sometimes tracking is slow to update due to the speed of service. In all I would not worry unless tracking showed item was delivered and you have nothing to show for it

I recently had some from the Warner wave that, once shipped, took 6 weeks to get to Ottawa from Amazon.uk. Luckily, their customer service is great and they looked after me. I should also mention that normally they are much quicker than that.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be that quick, as they don't ship from your store. But you should have had them by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.