Which additional Disney/Pixar films would you like to add to your Disney/Pixar Steelbook collection?

Which additional Disney/Pixar films would you like to add to your Disney/Pixar Steelbook collection?

• Saludos Amigos

Votes: 40 12.5%
  • The Three Caballeros

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Make Mine Music

Votes: 33 10.3%
  • Fun & Fancy Free

Votes: 35 10.9%
  • Melody Time

Votes: 35 10.9%
  • The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • Alice in Wonderland (Johnny Depp)

Votes: 58 18.1%
  • The Sword in the Stone

Votes: 143 44.5%
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 72 22.4%
  • The Black Cauldron

Votes: 84 26.2%
  • The Great Mouse Detective

Votes: 106 33.0%
  • Oliver & Company

Votes: 92 28.7%
  • The Rescuers Down Under

Votes: 93 29.0%
  • Fantasia 2000

Votes: 87 27.1%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 69 21.5%
  • The Emperor's New Groove

Votes: 102 31.8%
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Votes: 104 32.4%
  • Lilo & Stitch

Votes: 153 47.7%
  • Treasure Planet

Votes: 105 32.7%
  • Brother Bear

Votes: 76 23.7%
  • Home on the Range

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Chicken Little

Votes: 70 21.8%
  • Meet the Robinsons

Votes: 70 21.8%
  • Bolt

Votes: 134 41.7%
  • The Princess and the Frog

Votes: 107 33.3%
  • Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 69 21.5%
  • Big Hero 6

Votes: 137 42.7%
  • Zootopia

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • Ratatouille

Votes: 160 49.8%
  • Wall-E

Votes: 163 50.8%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
disneypixar.jpg

Any 'in stock' Disney /Pixar Collection to date can still be found at Zavvi here

Hello all,

This is a general poll and chat thread where you can vote and share thoughts about additional Disney/Pixar films that you would add to your Disney/Pixar Steelbook collection.

While the poll is not meant to necessarily limit or guarantee what titles are ultimately released (many factors are involved to gain approval), I thought it would be cool to post a new thread to help us all to share our thoughts about titles not yet released via the Zavvi Disney /Pixar Steelbook series. Thanks everyone in our community for the many questions, excitement, and helpful suggestions about Disney/Pixar titles already contributed to the community, as a whole.

So have fun guys and enjoy the Disney/Pixar chat @hidefninja!

To get us started on a list, this was given to us as a base http://www.imdb.com/list/ls003947956/. If Zavvi asks for other title options to be added to the list, we will. Sorry, we can't add every Disney/Pixar movie to the poll.
The Zavvi Disney Collection to date

10847257-1380540119-654718.jpg

The Pixar Collection to date:

Last edited:
I voted for Bolt, Meet the Robinsons, and Big Hero 6, Ratatouille, and Wall-E. I'd prefer 3D editions when possible. Especially since the 3D Amaray is available for my first two votes...And isnt Alice in Wonderland available now?

Thanks for the fun poll digitalbabe!

Last edited:
@schrute farms no news on those yet. I went ahead and added them. The title list source came from IMDB as a way to get a list started. You can always go back and additional votes if more titles get added over time. Thanks for participating!

Reactions: schrute farms
Damn... so hard to choose... which to listen? My completist Disney feeling or my crying wallet? :D

I voted for the following....

The Sword and the Stone
The Black Cauldron
The Great Mouse Detective
The Rescuers Down Under
Oliver & Company
Dinosaur
The Emperor's New Groove
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Lilo & Stitch
Treasure Planet
Brother Bear
Bolt
The Princess and the Frog
Big Hero 6
Ratatouille
Wall-E

have voted for sword in the stone, but i think its a shame we got this in main steel page when steel of the year nominations are closing for who is on the list and that ends on the 10th and i don't think everyone has seen this thread!
surely that is a bit more important to steel collectors at the moment?

for those wanting to have a quick look and have their say who should be on the list, look at link below best be quick though.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...year-nominations-chat-your-top-3-faves.56165/

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84
Not sure if these count, but they are disney. National treasure 1 & 2, Pete the dragon & dare I say Song of the South. As much as people say it's a racist movie, I still have fond memories of it from being a kid, and at that age wouldn't of associated it with racism. Zipidie Doo dah, zipidie day!

WALL-E!! :notworthy:

I also voted for Bolt, Ratatouille, Big Hero 6, Emperor's New Groove and Lilo & Stitch - I would've voted for more, but they're my main wants.

Emperor's New Groove is my top choice...Pull the lever Kronk!

qW1VZ8b.gif

Bolt, Atlantis, Treasure Planet and all the remaining Pixar Movies would be great to see in steelbook form...and maybe Big Hero 6

Reactions: mkdfan
Sword in the Stone, The Rescuers, Basil, Oliver & Company, Brother Bear, Atlantis, Emperor's New Groove, Lilo & Stitch, Dinosaur :notworthy: :drool: :thumbs:

Haven't looked at theIMDB list, but the ones I've advocated for all along have been:

1.) SWORD IN THE STONE

2.) Oliver & Co.

3.) The Rescuers Down Under

4.) Princess & the Frog

5.) Ratatouille

Would also like to see:

- Big Hero 6

- Wall-E

Reactions: gaeljet
I would like to see them all released at one point but the main thing they should do is to get the MAIN titles out first like the Sword and the Stone, The Princess and the Frog, The Black Cauldron etc and then once they have finished start releasing ones like Saludos Amigo and The Three Caballero.

As for the Pixar ones...well there isn't as many so they should just continue the way they are going, they'll all get released eventually.

I know it's doubtful but I would like to see a RE-RELEASE of Frozen and Monsters University which is exclusive to Zavvi and has artwork which matches the other steelbooks.

I'd loveeeee an Emperor's New Groove steelbook, it's one of my all time favorite:drool:
And off course Big Hero 6, followed pretty closely by Lilo and Stitch, and Ratatouille:thumbs:

Voted for:
-Sword in the Stone
-Black Cauldron
-Mouse Detective
-Bolt
-Meet the Robinsons
-Home on the Range
-Atlantis
-Lilo and Stitch
-Chicken Little
-Princess and the Frog
-Oliver and Company
-Rescuers Down Under
-Treasure Planet
-Brother Bear
-Big Hero 6
-Zootopia

Hope they make it through all. I'm assuming Alice in Wonderland means the live action version (I'd rather that film was unfilmed and forgotten lol)