Which additional Disney/Pixar films would you like to add to your Disney/Pixar Steelbook collection?

Which additional Disney/Pixar films would you like to add to your Disney/Pixar Steelbook collection?

• Saludos Amigos

Votes: 40 12.5%
  • The Three Caballeros

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Make Mine Music

Votes: 33 10.3%
  • Fun & Fancy Free

Votes: 35 10.9%
  • Melody Time

Votes: 35 10.9%
  • The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • Alice in Wonderland (Johnny Depp)

Votes: 58 18.1%
  • The Sword in the Stone

Votes: 143 44.5%
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 72 22.4%
  • The Black Cauldron

Votes: 84 26.2%
  • The Great Mouse Detective

Votes: 106 33.0%
  • Oliver & Company

Votes: 92 28.7%
  • The Rescuers Down Under

Votes: 93 29.0%
  • Fantasia 2000

Votes: 87 27.1%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 69 21.5%
  • The Emperor's New Groove

Votes: 102 31.8%
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Votes: 104 32.4%
  • Lilo & Stitch

Votes: 153 47.7%
  • Treasure Planet

Votes: 105 32.7%
  • Brother Bear

Votes: 76 23.7%
  • Home on the Range

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Chicken Little

Votes: 70 21.8%
  • Meet the Robinsons

Votes: 70 21.8%
  • Bolt

Votes: 134 41.7%
  • The Princess and the Frog

Votes: 107 33.3%
  • Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 69 21.5%
  • Big Hero 6

Votes: 137 42.7%
  • Zootopia

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • Ratatouille

Votes: 160 49.8%
  • Wall-E

Votes: 163 50.8%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
disneypixar.jpg

Any 'in stock' Disney /Pixar Collection to date can still be found at Zavvi here

Hello all,

This is a general poll and chat thread where you can vote and share thoughts about additional Disney/Pixar films that you would add to your Disney/Pixar Steelbook collection.

While the poll is not meant to necessarily limit or guarantee what titles are ultimately released (many factors are involved to gain approval), I thought it would be cool to post a new thread to help us all to share our thoughts about titles not yet released via the Zavvi Disney /Pixar Steelbook series. Thanks everyone in our community for the many questions, excitement, and helpful suggestions about Disney/Pixar titles already contributed to the community, as a whole.

So have fun guys and enjoy the Disney/Pixar chat @hidefninja!

To get us started on a list, this was given to us as a base http://www.imdb.com/list/ls003947956/. If Zavvi asks for other title options to be added to the list, we will. Sorry, we can't add every Disney/Pixar movie to the poll.
The Zavvi Disney Collection to date

10847257-1380540119-654718.jpg

The Pixar Collection to date:

Last edited:
Atlantis the lost empire if it features the artwork from the UK DVD collector's edition. Sword in the Stone, The Great Mouse Detective, Emperor's New Groove

Atlantis and Emperor's New Groove would be perfect steelbooks because of their art style if they base it on the UK collector's edition. Hercules also has an art style that could look pretty good on a steelbook, especially the logo.

ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE

61bZgaotqWL.jpg

Embossed bolts, borders and bubbles with a blue metallic finish. Embossed Atlantis symbol in the centre with silver finish

THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE

51VN36P7EXL.jpg

would be cool with a nice relief (emboss/deboss) effect and gold finish

Ratatouille, Wall-E and Big Hero 6 are going to be released in steelbook no matter what, so I voted for The great mouse detective, Lilo & Stitch and The Emperor's new groove. I forgot about The sword in the stone though.

my top list 8 from the above :

1/ Black Cauldron (so many nightmares w/ this one) my 1st disney in theater I was something like 3/4 yo
2/ oliver & cie (still remember the pullover my mother made for my birthday ^^)
3/ the sword in the stone (I always dreamed to be a knight haha)
4/ fantasia 2k (watched in cinema with my mother)
5/ lilo et stitch (songs still come in my hand)
6/ ratatouille
7/ princess & the from (coz I always talk about this one with my wife despite I never watched it)
8/ wall-e (last coz I should get the B-F ver.)

let's go work zavvi !!! haha ^^ :p

Ratatouille, Wall-E and Big Hero 6 are going to be released in steelbook no matter what, so I voted for The great mouse detective, Lilo & Stitch and The Emperor's new groove. I forgot about The sword in the stone though.
Vote for all you want released including those you expect will automatically will happen if its a release you want as each vote counts and will be more accurate to how popular a release is wanted
You can also change your vote to include any you missed out selecting on previous selection or remove a choice if you want by clicking change vote

please ninjas, show more love for
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
by voting for it!

it's one of my all-time favourite animated films, so many memories come to my mind... :happy:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076363/?ref_=nv_sr_1

When I was really young around 3-6 I used to watch this on VHS all day everyday, it was was my favourite. My dad got so pissed off with it and hid it from me but I didn't know he had at the time and everytime I asked where it had gone he said he didn't know. When I was about 13 I was looking for something and ended up finding It at the top of a cabinet, everything just fell into place and realised my dad had lied when I was younger and put it there. My mum and dad had been divorced about 6 years by then and he had moved out. Couldn't believe I found it. When I showed my mum she just laughed and remembered him doing it and completely forgot about it. I haven't seen it since my dad hid it so I'd be up for this again. And I voted too

@digitalbabe will BIG HERO 6 be part of Disney Collection? i sure hope so as Planes (which i don't know why) was in the series. hoping to see the new batch of Disney Collection

Last edited:
@digitalbabe will BIG HERO 6 be part of Disney Collection? i sure hope so as Planes (who i don't know why) was in the series. hoping to see the new batch of Disney Collection

It's a Zavvi exclusive in the UK so it could be.

Does it really matter though? As long as they all match, I don't see what difference it makes. Maleficent looks more like part of Zavvi's Disney steelbook collection than Frozen does. Same with Pixar, the HMV Cars 2 release matches better than Monster's University.

Unless you're specifically collecting the Zavvi Disney steelbook collection (which really means nothing as not a single release is marked as such once you actually have it in your hands), what's the point? Why include Planes in the first place? Tron (which isn't) matches Mary Poppins (which is) and The Rocketeer (which isn't) matches Tarzan (which is).