Which additional Disney/Pixar films would you like to add to your Disney/Pixar Steelbook collection?

Which additional Disney/Pixar films would you like to add to your Disney/Pixar Steelbook collection?

• Saludos Amigos

Votes: 40 12.5%
  • The Three Caballeros

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Make Mine Music

Votes: 33 10.3%
  • Fun & Fancy Free

Votes: 35 10.9%
  • Melody Time

Votes: 35 10.9%
  • The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • Alice in Wonderland (Johnny Depp)

Votes: 58 18.1%
  • The Sword in the Stone

Votes: 143 44.5%
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 72 22.4%
  • The Black Cauldron

Votes: 84 26.2%
  • The Great Mouse Detective

Votes: 106 33.0%
  • Oliver & Company

Votes: 92 28.7%
  • The Rescuers Down Under

Votes: 93 29.0%
  • Fantasia 2000

Votes: 87 27.1%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 69 21.5%
  • The Emperor's New Groove

Votes: 102 31.8%
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Votes: 104 32.4%
  • Lilo & Stitch

Votes: 153 47.7%
  • Treasure Planet

Votes: 105 32.7%
  • Brother Bear

Votes: 76 23.7%
  • Home on the Range

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Chicken Little

Votes: 70 21.8%
  • Meet the Robinsons

Votes: 70 21.8%
  • Bolt

Votes: 134 41.7%
  • The Princess and the Frog

Votes: 107 33.3%
  • Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 69 21.5%
  • Big Hero 6

Votes: 137 42.7%
  • Zootopia

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • Ratatouille

Votes: 160 49.8%
  • Wall-E

Votes: 163 50.8%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
disneypixar.jpg

Any 'in stock' Disney /Pixar Collection to date can still be found at Zavvi here

Hello all,

This is a general poll and chat thread where you can vote and share thoughts about additional Disney/Pixar films that you would add to your Disney/Pixar Steelbook collection.

While the poll is not meant to necessarily limit or guarantee what titles are ultimately released (many factors are involved to gain approval), I thought it would be cool to post a new thread to help us all to share our thoughts about titles not yet released via the Zavvi Disney /Pixar Steelbook series. Thanks everyone in our community for the many questions, excitement, and helpful suggestions about Disney/Pixar titles already contributed to the community, as a whole.

So have fun guys and enjoy the Disney/Pixar chat @hidefninja!

To get us started on a list, this was given to us as a base http://www.imdb.com/list/ls003947956/. If Zavvi asks for other title options to be added to the list, we will. Sorry, we can't add every Disney/Pixar movie to the poll.
The Zavvi Disney Collection to date

10847257-1380540119-654718.jpg

The Pixar Collection to date:

Last edited:
It's a Zavvi exclusive in the UK so it could be.

Does it really matter though? As long as they all match, I don't see what difference it makes. Maleficent looks more like part of Zavvi's Disney steelbook collection than Frozen does. Same with Pixar, the HMV Cars 2 release matches better than Monster's University.

Unless you're specifically collecting the Zavvi Disney steelbook collection (which really means nothing as not a single release is marked as such once you actually have it in your hands), what's the point? Why include Planes in the first place? Tron (which isn't) matches Mary Poppins (which is) and The Rocketeer (which isn't) matches Tarzan (which is).

I was just asking coz it was in the poll..

If i collected the disney steelbooks I'd say ALL OF THEM!! However, as I already own every disney classic and Pixar movie on amaray i can't really afford to now replace them all on steelbook and i wish Zavvi would stop teasing me now with their awesome looking releases!! Damn you Zavvi!!!

If i collected the disney steelbooks I'd say ALL OF THEM!! However, as I already own every disney classic and Pixar movie on amaray i can't really afford to now replace them all on steelbook and i wish Zavvi would stop teasing me now with their awesome looking releases!! Damn you Zavvi!!!
lol

I would like them to take another shot at Wall-E.
That won't happen :LOL:
The just released Zavvi Wall-e Steelbook is amazing looking
No need for Zavvi to do another one
It's way better than the Blufans one

Zavvi Wall-e Steelbook looks fantastic it's best seen in hand

The only way you will see another Wall-e Steelbook get released is another country gets a release

Reactions: luke98