Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Should I go with ONE region free player or buy one for region A and another for region B?

Any recommendations for region free players? That would actually stay free and not need any tweaking in the future?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Cheers!

It better be for that Price :D
You'll be amazed at how good they are. :LOL: Just remember that when the player says that there is a firmware update, that you must remove the region free dongle from the back of the unit BEFORE you proceed to update it. Otherwise I believe it screws up the dongle if I'm not mistaken.
All right, I'm convinced. Next month though, I blew my budget this month on re-building my steelbook collection :D

:scat:

Reactions: IRON MAN and ocielz
Just finished installing the player along with the Region free dongle and "I am Amazed!!!!" I was able to play The Last Stand German Edition with No problems.

I went with the Dual HDMI install and the Sound was Way louder and more crisp. Sounds better than the PS3!!!! I am very pleased with this purchase.:D

Reactions: IRON MAN
Just finished installing the player along with the Region free dongle and "I am Amazed!!!!" I was able to play The Last Stand German Edition with No problems.

I went with the Dual HDMI install and the Sound was Way louder and more crisp. Sounds better than the PS3!!!! I am very pleased with this purchase.:D

Great to hear that, thanks for sharing :)

For real though, they come slid inside a cool Oppo branded cloth bag that you can use for whatever.

Cool deal Ociel, I knew you'd like it. They are one of the top of the line players out. They even have that brushed billit brushed steel look to them like the really high end players have. Best player I've ever had hands down. :scat:

Reactions: IRON MAN
Status
Not open for further replies.