Whiplash (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Dvd-Store Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release date: June 10th, 2015
Purchase link: DVD-Store
Price: €16,90

fz5bmb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i suppose (and i'm afraid) this will be the same crappy artwork like zavvi's.
at least the price is ok. :)

Not necessarily. It's a Sony release. You may recall that the UK Steelbook releases of both "The Equalizer" and "Fury", also Sony titles, had world exclusive artwork. The releases in other territories had different artwork.

Since the UK artwork for this particular title is the result of a UK competition, there's a strong possibility that the artwork for other territories will differ. I certainly hope so because I refuse to buy the UK release due to the artwork.

E' davvero una splendida steelbook. A giugno si prevede la ristampa. Un dramma per il collezionismo dato che una steelbook molto rara adesso tornerà sul mercato!!:(:(:(

Added by Drum18 (Google Translate)
It 'really a stunning steelbook. In June, it is expected the reissue. A drama for collecting as a very rare steelbook now back on the market !!

Last edited by a moderator:
E' davvero una splendida steelbook. A giugno si prevede la ristampa. Un dramma per il collezionismo dato che una steelbook molto rara adesso tornerà sul mercato!!:(:(:(

I think it is great that this steelbook is available again and it's by no means a "tragedy" (unless you are a scalper and have multiple extra copies).
After his success with "Lalaland" it is pretty logical that people pay more attention to the director's previous film!

I think it is great that this steelbook is available again and it's by no means a "tragedy" (unless you are a scalper and have multiple extra copies).
After his success with "Lalaland" it is pretty logical that people pay more attention to the director's previous film!

It is a "tragedy".. (I only own 1 UK Steel of this)
All the rereleases turn steelbook "collecting" into just steelbook "buying".