Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
No trading in the Steelbook section please guys. If you are looking for a Steelbook you should post in the I'm looking for 'X' Steelbook thread here. Thanks.

Reactions: harry
Received mine today too, and it looks just as amazing in hand as I'd imagined! I'm really happy with it, and it's all thanks to @carllenc - the time and effort you put in to your GBs is very much appreciated... I would've been absolutely gutted if I'd missed out on this release, so thank you very much dude! :notworthy:

P.S. I'll hopefully get some photos up of mine over the weekend. :D

You will get a PM When its shipped :thumbs: he will also tag you in the GB thread :thumbs:
yeah but why mine is not shipped yet, released date was 2 week ago, i see a lit of people have already received it... and i wait kingsman too in the same package that is also released like 1 month ago ..

You will get a PM When its shipped :thumbs: he will also tag you in the GB thread :thumbs:

Karel doesn't send PMs anymore with Pictures as he used to do when shipping, as it has become too time consuming, that is what @Collector03601 informed me. In order to make it easier for Karel, he will simply tag the member in a Post in the appropriate GB Thread with the date the parcel is shipped. Hope this helps.

@Actarus @Ultron96 @luke98 Thank you guys for answering the query.

@fishvtec Sorry yours wasnt shipped yet but we all need to remember that Karel is not a retailer shop and he does this in his spare time and with so many group buys and copies he is doing what is humanly possible. Well, lately he is sleeping like 2 hours per night so he is giving all his time to these group buys. He usually ships out copies which are not combined first so if you are combining these two maybe he is just preparing them now. Dont want to ask him because that will only slow him down. Thanks