Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Collector03601 I think I can speak on behalf of my fellow Ninja FAC Lovers, but for Karel to already devote his free time evenings and weekends to bring us those wonderful copies that we would not otherwise have, I think we can be a little more patient even if the shipping process would take longer so that Karel can at least get some decent sleep.

Last edited:
Karel doesn't send PMs anymore with Pictures as he used to do when shipping, as it has become too time consuming, that is what @Collector03601 informed me. In order to make it easier for Karel, he will simply tag the member in a Post in the appropriate GB Thread with the date the parcel is shipped. Hope this helps.
oops i never knew that he sent me a PM before the change ;)
yeah but why mine is not shipped yet, released date was 2 week ago, i see a lit of people have already received it... and i wait kingsman too in the same package that is also released like 1 month ago ..
A certain few copies get sent out everyday im not sure how many copies are available for the GB but you can't walk in to a post office off with like 200-300 boxes :OMG::LOL::rofl:
I think for Kingsman there was like 400-500 copies would you walk in to your post office with 400-500 boxes ? :LOL::rofl: I wouldn't :confused: that would take forever :smashed:
Overloaded_bicycle_in_China_AFP.jpg

Last edited:
Do you all know those FAC Group Buy moments?

This moment when you think about Karel and want to help him but you can't.

This moment when you hope for Karel that Filmarena does holidays for two month but they don't.

This moment when you want to solidarize with Karel and start to sleep only 2 hours but you can't.

This moment when you want to describe someone the sh*tload of work Karel does but @Actarus already did it.

This moment you paid the 20th time in czech koruna but you don't even know how the 100 CZK bill look in hand.

This moment when you join the Group Buy but the happy feeling turn into shame because you feel so comfortable that Karel does all the work for you.

This moment you think you are unworthy to receive Czech Post but you sign for it and post selfies with the new FAC.

Damn. I love my Filmarenas :drool: Thank you @carllenc & @Collector03601 for everything :notworthy:

Think it is obvious that this is not a sustainable venture in the medium or long term for the GB host to do
with his best will in the world and he wants to help people out there, unless he has a army of minions he is going to get fed up, lose his mind,burn out sometime in the future
,if Film Arena are going to release these at a constant rate which they are doing at the moment.
Just packing and mailing off the odd steel now and again is enough for most of us ,and keeping track of which is which ,whats going where and to who, and ever changing combo,s enough to fry the grey matter for sure.
couple of things
This 500 k round trip to pick them up ,surely it would be cheaper less time consuming to have a bulk delivery.from the shop
And on that note you are talking ballpark over £6000 knocking 10,000 dollars order for 300 every month/ twice a month ? , why are they not delivering them to him by mail or van free.
thats a huge order amount of business, you would think they would go out of there way to help ,its in there interest to.

wouldn't the answer probably have to be in the end have to be like other ones here mostly a representative from the shop managing a group buy here if they are prepared to offer XXX amount of stock as they seem to be doing with the GB host.
or if they are not interested in doing that
.The GB host karel acting as a go between the shop and here
He manages the Group Buy here ,then basically emails them the details and they take it from there.
packing mailing and so on..

just ideas as i think reading posts, people are starting to realize at the rate of these releases are happening its not practical or even possible or in anyones benefit to keep it up.

Last edited:
I can't stop picking up my copy to look at it... it's my first ever FA edition and I'm really impressed with it! I did have kind of a heart stopping moment when I first opened it though... I didn't realise that they stick the numbered card to a backing card that looks exactly the same as the back art on the full slip, so when I ripped the cellophane off and that fell out, I thought my slip had fallen apart. :hilarious:

I can't stop picking up my copy to look at it... it's my first ever FA edition and I'm really impressed with it! I did have kind of a heart stopping moment when I first opened it though... I didn't realise that they stick the numbered card to a backing card that looks exactly the same as the back art on the full slip, so when I ripped the cellophane off and that fell out, I thought my slip had fallen apart. :hilarious:

Yes their Package are extremely well designed and this copy in hands is so much nicer than in pictures, it's a little gems. happy that it is your first one, as it is one of the top best titles released, many are but this is part of them.

And @Collector03601 Thanks to you for all the help that people don't realize you do, without you Karel would be struggling so much more. I know you have your hands full as well, and the help you provide Karel is very time consuming and does take away big parts of your nights if not all at times. You are also part of the reason why things run more smoothly and there is no misunderstanding and therefore we get our Packages much faster at times because of you. You play an essential role in regards to all the Group Buys we are privileged to have at our doors, and it is real collectors like me in love with the FAC that is very grateful for you. We still want our beautiful FAC Group Buys so we keep on getting our dreamy FAC Collectibles and if they keep on happening, I hope people realize that you are also part of the reason why they do.

Much Respect you well deserve also :happy:

Mine came this morning along with Terminator and Commando (all no 200 also!)

A superb release that has been well worth the wait. Thank you so much Karel @carllenc roll on Sabotage, Terminator 3, John Wick, Birdman and no doubt loads more Film Arena releases that I'm going to want!!

yeah but why mine is not shipped yet, released date was 2 week ago, i see a lit of people have already received it... and i wait kingsman too in the same package that is also released like 1 month ago ..

One of your packages with Kingsman and Elektra was shipped 16th of July. The second package with Whiplash copies and one more Kingsman will be shipped either tomorrow or Monday.