Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you know if there's anyone who hasn't paid for their Whiplash? :)

I too am missing this one, wish this GB would have been limited to 1x per member and not 2x considering it was so limited. A lot of people got 2 and now I'm stuck finding one under $100 on that evil bay...sucks...

yeah. i really dont understand why they allow more than one on anything that's below 1000 copies. we all know what most people are doing with the second copy

i think we had this conversation some pages ago.
Myself want a copy of From Above so below FA, but printrun was damn low. Cant change it. Happy with the steels i got.

I have not yet received any of my group buys but I know when karel gets the time he will sort it....He's human not a terminator! !!...Im in the que and will get it when I get it patience is the key.

Reactions: Actarus
Received mine today, well chuffed! However on the back of the slip, there is a small pinprick that has gone right through leaving a hole. Strange thing is my kingsman has the same but right on the front [emoji51]. Has anybody had the same at all? Bit disappointing, but well happy with them anyway

Received mine today, well chuffed! However on the back of the slip, there is a small pinprick that has gone right through leaving a hole. Strange thing is my kingsman has the same but right on the front [emoji51]. Has anybody had the same at all? Bit disappointing, but well happy with them anyway

if you put your whiplash back side and put the front of your Kingsman facing the back of your whiplash, does those 2 pinprick align at the same spot ?

if you put your whiplash back side and put the front of your Kingsman facing the back of your whiplash, does those 2 pinprick align at the same spot ?
That's a good point, but just checked and it doesn't line up,, obviously a manufacturing fault, just found it odd that nobody has said they have received the same yet. I've attached photos. I'm slightly OCD, but not that bad, and to be honest, it's the steel where my OCD comes out of me. But still, in an ideal world, would of preferred a mint slip too. Nevermind, still happy with them[emoji106]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438615396.341364.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438615410.226323.jpg

@Steelselecta nevertheless they are very high on quality control, this should not have happened, so just another question but I don't know if you remember by now, was the pin prick through the shrink wrap ? or was the shrink wrap intact above the pin prick hole ?

@Steelselecta nevertheless they are very high on quality control, this should not have happened, so just another question but I don't know if you remember by now, was the pin prick through the shrink wrap ? or was the shrink wrap intact above the pin prick hole ?
On Whiplash, I didn't notice until I unwrapped it, but on Kingsman, it was through the shrink wrap for sure. Shame really, but hey worse things have happened.

@Steelselecta Yes indeed but since it was through the shrink wrap its hard to tell when it was made...

Glad you take it better than I would, for me my OCD is higher than yours and receiving a damaged slip with holes in it I think I would cry :arghh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelselecta
@Steelselecta Yes indeed but since it was through the shrink wrap its hard to tell when it was made, nevertheless they should be informed. Thank you for the pictures I will have it pass it along to the person that takes care of quality process.

Glad you take it better than I would, for me my OCD is higher than yours and receiving a damaged slip with holes in it I think I would cry :arghh:
Now the more and more I look at it, the worse it looks and more the OCD is starting to rise up within me!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438623835.246397.jpg

On Whiplash, I didn't notice until I unwrapped it, but on Kingsman, it was through the shrink wrap for sure. Shame really, but hey worse things have happened.

Sorry you have received it this way. It looks like someone sticked something in the box on purpose. Karel wanted me to ask you: are there any marks on the outer and inner box?

Sorry you have received it this way. It looks like someone sticked something in the box on purpose. Karel wanted me to ask you: are there any marks on the outer and inner box?
Hi Martin, hope you are well mate? I've just looked at the box it was sent in, and yeah I've just noticed that there is 2 holes exactly through the front and back!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438624715.371123.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438624851.412266.jpg

Which rules out FA in my opinion and Karel, who I never suspected by the way, the guys a diamond! This must of happened in transit! But why the hell would someone do that?! Now the blood is starting to boil as this clearly was done on purpose. [emoji35]

so we discover with Martin's Help that it was done during the shipping Process, the postal service sometimes are really rough with Packages and issues like this is not fun when they happen. sorry Mate :(
I'm not too sure, but do you think I could claim this through Royal Mail? Knowing them it probably was them who done this, but I'm not too sure if they would honour any form of refund due to it being sent originally from another country.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee