Whiplash (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: June 1st, 2015
Purchase: Whiplash
Price: £20.99
Notes: Gloss with debossed title
Artwork as selected by Damien Chazelle from the Empire Online competition.

FRONT.JPG

BACK.JPG
steel1.jpg
steel2.jpg
steel3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news! This is a HUGE surprise. Can't wait.
This film (in my opinion) has the best movie ending of all time.
Day 1 per-order!

I'm really up for this and I keep reading the best ending ever. I've not seen it yet so when I do it better not be an anti climax lol.
Also I hope no one ruins the ending on here because I prob won't watch it until I have this in hand

I'm really up for this and I keep reading the best ending ever. I've not seen it yet so when I do it better not be an anti climax lol.
Also I hope no one ruins the ending on here because I prob won't watch it until I have this in hand
Try not to get your hopes too high mate... that's what I did and I ended up being somewhat disappointed. I'm looking forward to rewatching it though, as I'm expecting to enjoy it more now I know what to expect.

P.S. No spoilers... but the ending wasn't anything special IMO.

Beautiful movie, one of my favorites - if not my favorite of 2014. I'm not sure if I want this on steelbook, Sony Picture Classics slipcovers are very rare, so for now I'll get a hold of that as soon as it's released.

There's no artwork for this yet, so I hope to be impressed.

I want this steelbook to have embossed or debossed lettering with a glossy finish. Basically, I want a premium finish. With awesome interior artwork too ... It has to be on the same level as Marvel steelbooks.

Reactions: harry
The ending to this film is as good as you allow it to be--I found it all to be a bit of a stretch in terms of believability, but it was definitely the most emotional third act of a movie I've seen this year. Fantastic--I will definitely buy this when it comes out.

Reactions: Bagman99