Whiplash (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: June 1st, 2015
Purchase: Whiplash
Price: £20.99
Notes: Gloss with debossed title
Artwork as selected by Damien Chazelle from the Empire Online competition.

FRONT.JPG

BACK.JPG
steel1.jpg
steel2.jpg
steel3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't ask for a better design! So glad they went with this. That precise debossing in Gold looks sooo pristine. The whole steelbook has this expensive, premium look to it. Glad mine is pre-ordered and i'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet ... people will regret it if they miss out i'm telling ya !

I wasn't that impressed with the artwork when it was revealed (though it was much better than the original choice of course) but it looks fantastic in the pictures/video posted here. The gloss finish and debossed title are as good as it gets.

@psychoscot would you know about paying with paypal when ordering from Zavvi ? Usually when I pay with my Credit Card, when I open my Order top Right I have my credit card info, with the paypal order I placed, top right where my credit card(pmt info) is usually, no info that I selected to pay with Paypal... is it normal that the top right corner of the order is Blank ?

@kaw do you know if we order with paypal if it is normal in my order details that where my payment method credit card info usually is top right of the Order Page, it is Blank and I used paypal, I would have expected that Payment Info would still remain there and indicate paypal as opposed to be totally Blank ?

Wow. Looks beautiful. Think this is probably one of the best looking Steelbook released by Sony in a long time (perhaps amongst the best released this year) and feels like a breath of fresh air after the nasty poop art Steels.

@blu78 @Noodles and @Igans316 did any of you get billed for Whiplash Zavvi ? or still says in your order history Awaiting Stock Pick ?

would be very helpful to know as I would reorder with Paypal if so, if not will leave it this way.

The Steelbook looks fantastic
I cancelled my order a long time ago

The Price though is way to high €30.05 Euros EEK!

This steelbook is getting a release in a few countries
I will wait for a price drop
If I'm going to pay that high of a price I will wait to see what the KimchiDVD package will be

This will sell well but I expect it to be around for a while as it will be available from a few countries