Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 25, 2013
Purchase link: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Price: £14.95
Notes: Limited edition of 3000, Includes artwork inside and case is embossed and debossed.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

rrembossfr-jpg.26642

rremboss-jpg.26641

rrdebossba-jpg.26640

rrdeboss-jpg.26639

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one!

Have to say this is one of my fave steelies, plus the movie is brilliant as well so bonus!

Now if Kimchi can do an exclusive version with Jessica Rabbit on the cover...:drool:

Fantastic Actor will be missed
Long Good Friday is one of my favourite films and one of his best performances
A Steelbook is needed for this film

Who Framed Roger Rabbit also a great acting performance
Mona Lisa fantastic acting

R.I.P Bob
A joy to watch in all of his films and TV performances

Just to let you know Arrow Video will be releasing 2 Bob Hoskins films on Blu-ray

The Arrow Video team is very saddened to hear of the passing of the legendary Bob Hoskins. We had tried to reach Bob for a new interview last year but he was unable to participate. In light of his passing we will try and find a fitting tribute to to the great man's rich and varied career for our upcoming releases of Mona Lisa and The Long Good Friday.

The Long Good Friday
Mona Lisa

Lot of people have been asking for a Steelbook Release of The Long Good Friday
Lets hope they listen

Sad to hear of bob hoskins death r.i.p great man,and great personality you will be missed...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Man it's so hard to get one of these now it's mostly the german ones n I don't want any of those, looks like the RR zavvi steel is going to rocket up in price now.

You can still get on ebay for a fairly decent price (about double what it was at retail unfortunately). I caved and just picked one up and now I can see what the fuss was about - it's an awesome steel.