Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 25, 2013
Purchase link: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Price: £14.95
Notes: Limited edition of 3000, Includes artwork inside and case is embossed and debossed.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

rrembossfr-jpg.26642

rremboss-jpg.26641

rrdebossba-jpg.26640

rrdeboss-jpg.26639

Last edited by a moderator:
Man it's so hard to get one of these now it's mostly the german ones n I don't want any of those, looks like the RR zavvi steel is going to rocket up in price now.

Finding a Mint UK one is very hard. I think people are forgetting that 75%+ of these had spine slashes (As mentioned by Wreck). Add that on top of maybe 5-10% damaged in transit and only a 3k print run, makes only 400-500 mint copies of this. A extremely low number!

my copy unfortunately got the spine slash treatment. :(

Finding a Mint UK one is very hard. I think people are forgetting that 75%+ of these had spine slashes (As mentioned by Wreck). Add that on top of maybe 5-10% damaged in transit and only a 3k print run, makes only 400-500 mint copies of this. A extremely low number!

my copy unfortunately got the spine slash treatment. :(

I then must have one of those 400-500 mint copies
No spine slash
No damage
Perfect mint condition
Was My first Zavvi order

From that moment on my wallet got emptier every month spent a fortune

Rabbit_Zav_Egg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a mint copy and it's still one of my top 10 steels of my collection.

It's sad that zavvi imo have never released anything quite as good as this, they made a lot of effort here in the steelbook itself with both emboss/debossing back and front mixed with that gloss is just awesome.
For the price of some steelbooks now you would think more would put this kind of effort and thought into them I mean over 18 months later and this still stand as one of the best.

Very nice looking steelbook with great embossing and in red I am very proud of having this in my collection one of my favourite Zavvi steelbook releases...

Last edited:
I've just picked up another this one mint and sealed :thumbs:

Just a heads up folks some good prices for these and the german ones on ebay at the moment not sure how long these prices will last so I'm grabbing now b4 I regret it later as has happened in the past.

I've just picked up another this one mint and sealed :thumbs:

Just a heads up folks some good prices for these and the german ones on ebay at the moment not sure how long these prices will last so I'm grabbing now b4 I regret it later as has happened in the past.

The German one don't have any embossing or debossing
Its also gloss finish but does has German text on the front

The best version is the UK Zavvi Version as its has the nice embossing and debossing and text is in English

The German one don't have any embossing or debossing
Its also gloss finish but does has German text on the front

The best version is the UK Zavvi Version as its has the nice embossing and debossing and text is in English

Ye I have 2 zavvi steels one opened and one sealed, some of these are now priced around £50+ I got my latest one for around £40 the price is only going one way in the future and this is still imo the best release zavvi ever done.

Seeing people comment on this thread again and saying how nice it is has just made me buy a mint sealed UK copy on eBay. £29.99 wasn't too bad of a price.