Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Gold Anniversary Edition)(Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 25th May 2015
Purchase: Zavvi.com
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi's celebrating their second anniversary of steelbook releases!
As part of that celebration, they have created a new edition of Roger Rabbit, the steelbook that started it all.
The front will have "new embossing" not featured on the original, and debossing on the back. More details to come, on sale this Friday!

front.jpg

back.jpg exterior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Front looks good to this and I missed out on the original...

2 reasons to say no, though...
1) £17.99 (but oooo, I can get £5 off with a crappy animation ZBOX)
2) the back looks awful... like, really really awful!

I'll most likely bite though cos the movie is awesome. Ranks up there with the likes of Back to the Future in terms of my love for 80's kids movies

Front looks good to this and I missed out on the original...

2 reasons to say no, though...
1) £17.99 (but oooo, I can get £5 off with a crappy animation ZBOX)
2) the back looks awful... like, really really awful!

I'll most likely bite though cos the movie is awesome. Ranks up there with the likes of Back to the Future in terms of my love for 80's kids movies
Back Artwork is the exact same as the previous release and it was debossed and looked great
It a pity though the back artwork is not matching the new front gold colour scheme

Reactions: DJ IXS
The back should look ok as the gold will be just on the edges. I'm gonna pick it up, love the movie!

Cant believe its two years since I made this vid for the original! shameless self promotion

Red over gold any day, pass. I really hope this does not lead to anymore Disney second edition Zavvi Steel, lord knows they love our money...

That red background is a misstep considering the front is gold! :facepalm:
However, I don't think it would have worked with a gold background.
Maybe a new image altogether would work better?