Who wants to see "New Release" Mondo SteelBooks in the USA?

Do you want "new release" Mondo Blu-ray SteelBooks in the USA?

• YES

Votes: 298 89.2%
  • NO

Votes: 36 10.8%

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Guys I've seen some art and slips that are literally "out of this world". PA quality. However I hear it's hard to get US studios on board for new releases as they don't know if there is enough interest. So here's your chance to show your interest and just like threads in the past I'll pass this on to my contacts.

For those of you who don't live in the USA just keep in mind that most studios in the USA have studios in other Countries so if successful here the sooner you will see it in your Country.

And of course you can always obtain copies from other HDN members via Group Buys.

mods: I'll move this to Mondo SteelBook section in a day or 2.

I have no interest in them. I honestly don't see the appeal. But if there are collectors that would be happy to see them here then I'm all for it. Everyone deserves to have what they want in their collection and if it opens up the US market more, even better.

Reactions: Threat
Personally I will continue to buy, but would have loved to have seen Mondo steels being taken over by a company that want these products to be on an international level. Which with Best Buy not even shipping outside the US isn't going to happen.

No one said they all had to be only at Best Buy ;)

For those of you wanting Region Free ... very soon. :)

"New" or "old" release, what's the difference if I don't like the work they do with steelbooks ?

Mondo posters are great, Mondo steelooks are just good enough to put my beer on it to avoid dirtying the table :)

giphy.gif

Reactions: spass