Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl-jpg.283976

Its a Jungle out there!

Ninja Week Insanity ...

Are you surprised by Ninja Week? Share some thoughts below for a chance to win!

i think this year tops all previous years , am i surprised yes by the constant generosity of all the ninjas who give away not only great prizes but also their time to make it happen, keep up the great work it is appreciated

Another Jungle Book Blufans lenti up for grabs! That is a surprise. :thumbs:

The outpouring of giveaways has been incredible. I thought I could sign up for most, but I was surprised to find the sheer volume of them meant I needed to stick to the few I was most interested in (and that seems in keeping with the Ninja spirit anyway ;)). Awesome stuff, guys! Keep it up. #bestweekever

I am pretty new here, but I visited HDN for quite a while before joining. It's a great community for movie freaks and the generosity of so many here during Ninjaweek is just stunning. I am speechless......

Thanks for another amazing giveaway :)

Well I was expecting it to be the best week ever but it always exceeds expectations. Every Day it gets better and better :)

Best week ever, like every year!!! However, I am again surprised by the great prizes we have a chance to win!!!!

Thanks for the great giveaway,

Michael

This is my first-ever Ninja Week, and I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the stuff that's on the giveaway! Truly the #bestweekever !

Thanks for the giveaway.

Been a member for a while, but now that I'm more active and a fully fledged Ninja, this is the first Ninja Week I've really been around for and my God!!!!

The generosity and amount of giveaways is simply mind blowing. Big thanks to all the sponsors and hosts.

Outrageous giveaways with so much generosity with both the sponsors and our fellow Ninjas! #bestweekever #bestcommunityever

Surprised by the sheer volume of fantastic giveaways (and it's only day 3 :woot: ). #bestweekever ...... until the next time :LOL:.

This is my first Ninja Week and I thought it was going to be just a few items maybe a promotion or two but this is off the charts amazing. There's just a ridiculous amount of giveaways and I'm having fun chasing the swag.

Status
Not open for further replies.