Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl-jpg.283976

Its a Jungle out there!

Ninja Week Insanity ...

Are you surprised by Ninja Week? Share some thoughts below for a chance to win!

I actually am quite a bit surprised. This is my first one and I've heard people talking about great it is around the forums, but now actually seeing it in person is insane. So many generous ninjas and fantastic giveaways!

I am amazed at the number of premium prizes up for grabs. So many Nova, Kimchi, and Blufans are being given away. It's insanely awesome!

Thanks for another awesome giveaway!

It was my first time joining in last year and it was crazy. I'm surprised at just how many giveaways there are and how great they are. Such an amazing week full of crazy prizes!

hey, second bite of the cherry, thanks for this giveaway! :thumbs: :) my first Ninja Week. surprised? no - dumbfounded, amazed, floored, impressed, loving it. pure distilled positive madness. :woot::woot::woot:

Not really. I know this forum delivers every year during ninja week. It is indeed the best week ever! Thanks!

Im surprised that so many companies donate so much cool stuff. For nice of them! :notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

I'm blown away year after year by the generosity of so many members. It's what encouraged me to give this year and I highly suggest it to other members. It's a pretty good feeling spreading the Ninja love.

Thank you for another wonderful giveaway!

i have to say i am simply amazed not only by the quantity, but even more the quality of the all the prizes that are up for winning...
it's incredible. 2017 #bestweekever how do you wanna top that next year...!?

thanks for the amazing giveaway!

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Just when you thought one #bestweekever was already awesome, you get another one that just gets better and better. :woot::woot: So, this is just amazing. And that's no surprise because HDN f***ing rocks as some do rightfully say. ;)

Thanks for the great give-away! :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.