Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl-jpg.283976

Its a Jungle out there!

Ninja Week Insanity ...

Are you surprised by Ninja Week? Share some thoughts below for a chance to win!

I am surprised at Ninja week. I was lucky enough to participate and win in last years ninja week. I am glad to say that I am a member of this site. The members of HDN make this place a great place to belong too.

It's my first time.. and it is awesome. So many great giveaways. It is far bigger than I have expected.

Great giveaway! :thumbs:

This year's ninja week, of course the #bestweekever, is absolute madness! I'm freaking out by so many awesome giveaways! Keep on rolling!

Suprised? Not really. It is always a great week. Last year I had to work all day long on this week and couldn't enjoy it all in it's glory. That was a shame, because as stated X-times above, it is a great week. And here is a shout out to all the givers out there! Great job!

I'm a little surprised it's managed to get even bigger than last year! Not that that's a bad thing :hilarious:

Great giveaway :thumbs:

This is my first Ninja week and I'm completely surprised at the insanity, it's so amazing! So many giveaways to combine through, it truly is the #BestWeekEver !!

Thanks a lot.
Every year i am blown away how cool ninja week is. And there is no slowing down. Best week of the year.

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:
Ninja week has exceeded all expectations this year. It's grown to be much more than steelbook giveaways, with loads of retailers joining in from a wide range of products :ninja:

Am I surprised? No. I and many others know what an awesome site this is and know that year on year ninja week just gets better and better! Awesome week

#bestweekever !!

Status
Not open for further replies.